No Motion*

70

Author's POV

No action was the action they all agreed to take. The rumors were into play and just as promised, no movement came from the Phantoms. Everyone believes Ace was out of commission as no one has seen the Phantoms for almost three weeks.

The news spread quickly as wildfire. The Phantoms suddenly disappearing was to create a disturbance between them and G7. Then it was announced that BTS supposedly had information to blackmail the Phantoms who also have yet to be seen.

As they predicted, fear begins to grow and slowly the alliances were breaking off. It started with small gangs turning away from the Phantoms, afraid they can't be protected anymore. Some turned to the enemy and others turned to them.

Nothing is for certain, only that the wheels have begun turning. There are so many things that can happen before the endgame. So many times they can get caught or even worse, be revealed of their plan.

All that can Hana hope for is that everything turns out exactly as Bangtan and G7 planned. Because if it doesn't, they might not have this chance again; and this time the consequences will be more than one injury.

Jin's POV

I am Kim Seokjin and I won't be rejected.

I don't care if my girlfriend is the leader of a gang I used to fear that almost gave me nightmare but that's okay cus I won the leader which know I think sounds a bit weird.

I can't imagine the story we are going to tell our kids but anyways....

You are worldwide handsome. You could be an idol if you wanted to, so don't give any mercy!

I will not take no for an answer!

"C'mon you have been stressed out lately with all this scheming," I tell Hana.

"Well, I need to scheme to keep us out of danger and capture Black Scorpions."

"Please?" I beg.

"Why? I don't want to go out."

"We never had an official date." I pout, "We were too busy being scared of getting caught. Plus, you even went on a date with Yoongi."

"Don't do this...." I know my pouting is her weakness, "You know it didn't mean anything."

"Well, you still went out with him. Can I at least take you to the movies?"

"Uh..."

"C'mon I want to see Ant-Man and The Wasp."

"Why don't you take one of the guys with you?"

"But I want to go with you! Screw the guys. It's a couple's movie."

She looks over at me questioning if I don't know what Marvel movies are.

"Not it's not."

"Yes, it is!"

"No, it isn't!"

"Yes, it is. If it wasn't, it would have been called Antman 2 but it's not. Plus you went with Yoongi to see a Marvel movie."