The Spies*

68

Hana's POV

One week has passed since Bangtan asked to join us. I am not completely healed but have enough strength to be back in my black hood.

Though, today I won't be fighting. It's not needed because I will am just a lookout.

We have been regrouping as Suzy and I.M. are coming to Seoul. We all know the beginning of the end is in play. They were glad to hear we will have several more eyes helping us.

Try seven more pairs.

"You know Hana, you didn't have to come. We could have handled it ourselves." Alice says as she puts on her hoodie too.

"It's fine." I finish tying my shoelace, "I been locked up the past week and I need some air."

"Then are you sure it's fine to split up and take Bangtan with us?"

"Yes. Today we are only securing the exit routes for our spies and we will all meet at the rooftop afterward. Now that Bangtan is with us, it's better that they know who our allies are."

"What did the others say about this?"

"I.M. And Suzy? They made bets on how long it would take BTS to join us so I doubt they mind. Wes and the rest are cool with it. More hands on deck and he was fine with patrolling tonight."

"I guess everything is working out."

I push myself off the floor. "We will see about that."

"Did my brother really sent you?" I look over my shoulder to glance at the three young males sitting in the back of Jin's car: Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok. 

"Yeah. He didn't want you going alone." Yoongi answers.

"I see..."

"Not to be rude Hana, but why is it so important for you to send off your... mmm spies? I mean I know it's your crew and all but you're still healing." Hoseok's eyes linger over me waiting for my response.

"You have a point. If it was anyone else who was leaving tonight, I wouldn't mind not going but these two... these boys, I recruited them. They were under my responsibility and I kept them safe as long as I can. They're like my little brothers so how can I not go when they risked themselves to be inside of CNT."

"Wow. And how did you pull that off? How did you get them to join you?"

I smile remembering their counters we had several years ago, "I didn't. They came to me."

***

The ride took forty minutes before we pulled up into a bus station of a small town outside the city. Two buses are in the tiny building while another is leaving.

There is a decent size crowd. Some are bidding farewells to their loved ones and some are waiting to spot their family members.

No one pays attention to us arriving. Some glance at our way, then they go back to their own business. This is what I wanted. I'm sure we are safe being away from the city in a random town.