Final Epilogue

*Camerons POV *

I walked hand in hand with Sam as we headed back toward the light. It got brighter and brighter until I was sure we reached heaven.

Letting out a groan I carefully sit up. My hand shoots up to my forehead to feel the massive bump beginning to form.

My eyes adjust to the room before me. Pale blue walls, a squeaky old bed, Nikki.

Wait Nikki??? "What are you doing here?" I shout giving her an odd look

"We are room mates remember? I haven't got adopted? Ring a bell?" She laughs crossing the room and sat next to me in bed.

"What happened?" I ask my head pounding.

"Well, you were out skate boarding and some guy came and brought you in because you fell off your board." She said looking at me.

I gave her a weird look. "What day is it?"

"Hmm. July 12. why? Cami are you okay?" She questions

My eyes open in shock. Today's the day I got adopted.

"How long have I been out?" I whisper

"About 4 hours. There's people downstairs waiting to adopt." She informs me

"Give me a second please." I mumble and she nods quickly leaving my room.

So she never killed me. I was never adopted by o2l. I never died. This was all a dream? O2l is still alive?? Tears streamed down my face at the good news. I pinched myself to make sure this wasn't a dream.

I hear the door creek open and in walked the rosy cheek boy. "Hey Cameron. I'm part of O2L and we are here to adopt you."

Without hesitation I run across the room and give him a hug. I hold him right against me and looked behind him to my family.

"Together forever." I smile wiping the tears away from my face.

They all gave me odd looks. "I'll explain it all later. Right now I just wanna go home." I said

"Hold on." I add turning to Connor.

"I love you dad." I say giving him a tight hug. "I love you too. Glad you feel at home already." He chuckled

"Ohh and Nikki!" I shout looking at her

"Yeah?" She said tears steaming down her cheeks and she watched me say goodbye.

"HUG ME BROTHA!" I scream and we jump into each others arms.

"Don't ever let go. You call me and text me. You come over when ever you want cause you know me. I'll forget." I laugh

"Okay silly now go with your new fam. I'll be here. I'll text you later" she smiled and waved good bye

I jumped into the van and enjoyed my new/old family.

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!!" Ricky sang. We all laughed and joined in.

I sang and cried. They are all alive. I'm alive. O2l is still 6/6. together forever.

Cherish what you have because you never know when your gonna lose it.

___________________________

Final Epilogue. Haha don't hate me for all the feels I've cost you in the past. I really enjoyed writing this book.

I love you all ~ Kate :)