Chapter 18

I felt myself being lifted up. I tried to pick up my head my a deep voice told me to go back to sleep.

Listening to it I fell back to sleep and the next thing I knew I was being downed on with whipped cream.

"What the fu-" I started to say but was interrupted by a crowd of laughs

I looked around and noticed the whole crew and this one other guy. Giving him odd looks he finally got the hint to introduce himself.

"Hey my names Aaron Carpenter." He shook my hand.

Big mistake buddy boi. I kept my grip on his hand and smudged whipped cream on his face with my other.

He smirked "well played Female well played."

I laughed "My names Cameron but you can call me Cam, or Cami since your cool."

"Well it's an honor to be considered cool Cami." He smiled

"Now who the hell smack camed me?" I ask a bit of anger in my voice. I just took a shower.

"Nash and Cameron." He said smiling nervously

"Ohhh really..." I pondered in thought.

"I am starving." Aaron whined throwing himself back on the bed.

"Wait who's room is this?" I ask

"Jake's and mine." He smiles.

"Cool. Ewww I'm all sticky." I begin to notice.

"Go take a shower I'll lend you some sweats and a hoodie." He said grabbing some from one of the many drawers.

"No it's fine. I'll just walk over to my room." I said giving him a appreciative smile

"Umm I don't think you wanna do that...." He begins

"And why not?" I ask

"Well first of all. Your dress is ruined and it's beginning to sag abit showing your.... Jewels and I don't think Connor would like that... plus he would murder the boys." he finishes

"I hate it when your right" I mumble grabbing the clothes from his hand and headed off to his shower.

Making sure I locked the door behind me I turned on the water setting it on warm.

Placing my clothes on the vanity I stripped off my now sticky and soggy dress throwing it in the corner.

My bra and panties were fine so I placed them next to the clean clothes. Hopping into the shower I let the warm water relax me. My hand reaches for the shampoo bottle. Mhhh Cinnamon.

Lathering my hair with the shampoo I scrubbed then rinsed. Washing my body with his Again cinnamon soap I rinsed them turned off the water. I was all clean and sticky free. Squeezing out the excess water I wrapped my hair in a towel and dried my body quickly with another.

Slipping my bra and panties on again I put on the clothes he gave me then walked out into the room.

"That was fast." He smirked looking up from his phone.

I rolled my eyes and reached for his brush. Taking my hair down from the towel I brushed it out then French braided it back.

"Can we get food?" I ask hearing my stomach grumble

"Yes!!! That's all I want is food!" He yells.

"But I don't have shoes wait let me go get some!" I start to leave the room unt he stops me handing me a pair of black supras.

"Who's are these?" I ask slipping them on.

"Mine." He said

"We're the same size!" I say lacing them up.

"You got some huge feet." He smirks

"You know what they say." I wink

His clothes fitted me a bit baggy but I really didn't care.

"Taco Bell? Or Jack In the box?" I ask walking out the door.

"Defiantly Jack in the box!" He shouts running down the hall way.

"Wait up!!!" I shout I tried to run after him but he was way quicker.

"Your going the wrong way Dumb butt!" I yelled

In a split second he changed directions and was coming straight for me. "What did you call me?" He said coming closet

"Shit." I muttered and began to run as fast as my legs could take me.

Pressing the elevator button rapidly it opened and I hopped in Unfortunately Nash and Cameron joined in. I huffed and held the door open for Aaron.

The doors shut and we began our descend down. "Where are you
Guys going?" Nash asks

I stayed silent and kept my eyes on the dropping number that indicated our floor level.

"We're are going to jack in the box." Aaron answered

"Is that Aaron clothes? And why is your hair wet?!" Cameron questions

I let out a annoyed huff and rolled my eyes.

They took the hint and shut up.

"Okay well be going now.." I said quickly dragging Aaron behind me as we hailed a cab.

"To the nearest jack in the box please." I tell the driver

He gives me a grunt then drives away.

We get to the restaurant in 10 minuets and ordered what we wanted and then headed back. Paying the taxi man we got off and went back.

Taking the tacos up to the lounge room we began to eat.

"This is heaven!!" I moan taking bites from my tacos.

"You've gotta try these churros!" he exclaims and feed me one.

It melts perfectly in my mouth. "That's freaken amazing!"

Hes about to feed me another when a voice stops him.

"What the fuck is going on here?!"