Bonus Chapter 3:

Kians Pov*

"Now you know why your here son? Am I correct?" He says from his place on the stand.

"No.. Honestly I dont have a clue on how I got here in the first place." I confess bowing my head down in disapointment.

"Thats not right." He said stroking his white beard. "Can someone come in here and figure out whats going on?" He adds demanding some answers.

All at once voices began to flood my mind. They were scratching and digging for answers, but came up short.

"Um. Sir." One of the small angels spoke his voice shaking from nervousness.

"Did you figure it out?" God boomed

"Actually well yes. yes we did, he seems to have been wiped clean from any memories and As long as he's here in judgment his friends are stuck in purgatory." The Angel explains

"Well I'm sorry son. You can't go to heaven until you confess your sins and since your stuck here, the rest of your friends are too." God said as he sat back on his chair.

"What am I suppose to do? What's going on with my friends?!" I shout Beginning to get angry.

"Your friends? There being torchered by Demons. As for you. We are gonna try some tricks to trigger your memory. The faster we get it back the faster your friends are set free." God hums his head laying back as if he does this speech on a daily basis.

"Let my friends go!" I cry out

"I'm afraid I cannot do that. There in purgatorys hands now." He smiles throwing his head back in laughter.

**** sorry for the interruption******

Guys. If you are One Direction fans please listen to this. #WMYBto1Billion it's a project a couple of us fans have been working on and if your not part of it then your missing out! As you all know there birthday is coming soon! 4 years! Ahhh! So proud but anyways. We wanted to get What Makes You Beautiful to 1 Billion. There is only 2 other videos that have done that. So please guys help is out! We are close and if everybody helped we could reach our goal! Please if there are any Directioners reading this please pass along the message! Help us get WMYB to 1 Billion! Please?? Do it for the boys! I mean Justin Bieber has it already! Why doesn't 1D? Come on guys take the challenge!

#WMYBto1Billion

Come on guys let's trend! Please go watch the video as much as you can!

Thank you Directioners!

*************************************

*Camerons POV*

"What's taking them so long? They died 1 week ago! Judgement doesn't take that long." I say biting my nails and pacing back and forth.

"Babe. You need to calm down." Sam said wrapping his arms around my waist.

My eyes turn red with fury. He backs away in fear.

"I can't calm down. They are here because of me." I shout my body starting to glow and my eye sight becomes blurry.

"You need to calm down please baby. You can't be over doing it. This isn't healthy." Sam yells over the high pitched ringing noise.

I try to respond but as I try open my mouth a glowing light shoots out. My chest feels as if it's about to burst.

Sams lips connect with mine and my body relaxed. The glowing faded away.

He pulls back and smiles. "You need to calm down."

"I don't take orders." I smile hitting his arm playfully.

"Ohh really?" A chilling voice says from behind me.

I whip my head around. "What do you want." I spat

"Can't demons and angels have a little fun here and there?" He said his eyes turning black.

"No." I Snap

"Well what a shame. Then I'll just go
have some fun with my toys. What were there names again? PC and Ticky?" He laughs as he begins to walk away.

I grab him by the collar throwing him to the ground and once again began to glow, but Sam didn't calm be down this time.

"Obviously you aren't a fan. It's Jc now tell me where they are you bitch before I finish you here and now." I screech hardening my grip around his neck.

"Why should I?" He laughs bitterly

"Because. Heavens a bitch and when it comes knocking answer the door." I yelled picking up his head and beating it toward the ground

"Your right about one thing." He said spitting blood onto my face.

"What is that?" I said while cleaning the poison off of me.

"Heaven a bitch but purgatory is worse. Way worse and honey. That's where your friends are and their never getting out." He spits

It was my turn to laugh. "Oh just watch me get them out. Then you'll see who's laughing."

___________________________

There you go! I'm tired as fudge. I'm gonna go sleep now. Please read the message though

#WMYBto1Billion ~Kate :D