Bonus chapter 4:

*Trevors POV*

"Hi Trevor. It's time." The nurse says coming in with a small luggage.

"Time for what?" I ask standing up and getting closer to her.

"For you to leave. I'm not sure what's happened but you've seemed to have fully recovered. I guess it was just post dramatic stress." She smiled and left my luggage.

"Finally. I get to go out and live my dream" I smiled gripping the Handle of the box on wheels and left this ugly hell hole.

*Kians POV *

I woke up in a hospital room. Where am I? Why am I being tied down?

"Ahhh. Kian you have awoken. As you can see we are about to do some experiments Don't worry by the time you wake up all this will be over." A doctor with a white mask says snapping his gloves against his wrist

"What do you mean. No I won't stand for this." I yell and began to thrash around.

"I'm afraid it's to late it's already began." He chuckles and places a breathing mask over me.

The light begins to fade and I was put under. No more fight left in me.

*Trevors POV *** 4 months later*

"baby I feel you pull me toward the dark side." I finished and the crowd went wild.

"Okay guys! Thank you for coming and for supporting me threw all this! I love you!" I shouted and ran off the stage.

"Good job man." People greet as I walk by.

"Trevor." A soft voice calls out.

"Cameron?" I whisper and entered my dressing room locking the door behind me.

"It's time." She said and I see her appear infront of my mirror.

"Time for what?" I ask reaching out to caress her face.

"Time for all of us to go. Kian's out of purgatory. Turns out a demon blocked out his memories but they healed him. I'm sorry it has to be this way." She said holding my hand against her face.

"I'll still get to see you right?" I ask scared to know the answer

"No. You have to let go. Your career is taking off Trev. We have to move on. I love you so much. When the time is right you'll join us but now right now. It's way to early. You have a life to live and don't just please don't do anything stupid. We're gonna be right next to you every step of the way, you just won't see us." She smiles a transparent tear running down her cheek.

I wipe it with the pad of my thumb. "I'm not ready." I say a tear sliding down my own.

"Yes you are. I know you are." Ricky said as he comes up from behind Cam.

"I love you man." He adds pulling me in for a hug.

"Keep on singing ok? Take care of Andrea for me. Tell her I said I'm sorry" Kian whispered into my ear as he hugged me.

"I'll miss you." Sam adds also giving me a hug.

Jc and Cameron do the same giving me a huge hug then I turn to face Connor.

"Your Frantastic. I love you man." He said a tear sliding down his face. I run into his arms and embraced him.

"We got to go now." Cameron interrupts.

"Please don't go." I beg.

"We love you Trevor Moran. We always will. Together for ever. 6/6." Connor says .

"I'll miss you." I say giving up in defeat.

"Ok Trevor see ya Later." Ricky said doing his outro for the last time before disappearing.

"Jc here. And I will always be here." Jc smiles then disappears

"Well I gotta go.. I'mGonnaMissYouButKeepSingingTrevorILoveYou bye." Then Connor fades away.

Kian turns his head left to right. "I'll see you. Hopefully not soon. Live life." He laughs before he leaves.

Sam and Cameron walks up to me and gives me one last hug. Cam kisses my cheek.

"I love you. I'll miss you. I'm gonna be here just don't get to famous alright?" She laughs and Sam nods. I hold them tight before I fall forward. They disappeared.

"I love you guys." I whisper before turning around and leaving the dressing room, walking toward my future.

___________________________

Okay I'm done with this book.

Honestly I can't thank you guys enough. I love you all so much and this is a huge part of my life now. Thank you!!

Love you all ~ Kate :)