Chapter 5

Thoughts swirled around in my head. I was so confused. Ugh. I needed to get my mind off this. A shower sounds nice.

Quietly I walked up the stairs to my room locking the door behind me. Bath or shower?

Bath it is. Turning on the hot water I let the bath fill up with green apple soap bubbles.

Stripping off my clothes I slowly stepped into the tub, letting out a moan of pleasure. The water felt great.

Resting my head against the rim of the tub I felt my body relax and the bubbles covering my body.

All that was showing was my head. everything else was hidden behind the bubbles.

I closed my eyes in thought.

"Cameron?' a deep husky voice calls out. crud. its sam,

"what do you want sam?!' I yelled anoyed.

"I just wanted to say so-" he cut of noticing I was in the bath.

"Ummm sorry should I go?" He awkwardly said shuffling towards The door.

"Let me tell you something first." I stated making his gaze turn back to me.

"First of all I like you but just as a brother. The 'kiss' is in the past and I don't wanna bring it up again. your practically my brother and I think it's gross that you would even think that so if you don't mind please move on! I'm don't with this! I hate drama and I don't like you! there is a girl out there for you. It's just not me. You need to go find her." I said meeting his gaze.

"I know I just got caught up in the moment?" He said but it came out more like a question.

I decided to ignore it and get out of the bath.

"Umm Sam? Can you get out so I can change?" I asked

His cheeks turned a deep red."yeah okay sorry I'll just...." And he walked away.

I pulled the plug and let the water drain. Heading over to my closet I slipped on a sports bra, undies, sweats and a soccer jersey. slipping my hair into a bun I walked back down stairs and replied to the boys.

Gah. Now I'm bored. What to do?

Laying back my eyes began to flutter close. I was Almost asleep when I felt something cold hit my face.

What the actual heck!

My eyes shot open. of coarse. Jc

"What was that for!" I yelled

"I'm sorry you just looked so peaceful."

"Jerk" I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you call me?" He said looking back at me with a smirk.

"Nonia" I said and began to walk away.

He followed me all the way to the kitchen.

"Can I help you?" I asked grabbing a coke from the fridge and popping it open.

"Your so different." He says

"Different how?"

"Well you aren't like other girls I see your more chill. more like one of the guys." he explains

"Good because that's what I was going for. I don't like being all that girly." I said

"I can tell. You wanna penny board down to McDonald's?" he asked

"Yeah just let me get my pen-....ohh I forgot I left it at Starbucks and Matt is bringing it over tomorrow." I mumbled

"Then we can long board there." He said throwing me my board from the closet.

"CON DA BON IM LEAVING TO MCDONALDS WITH JC!!!!" I screamed

I heard some kind of muffled response so I took it as a yes and walked out with Jc.

"Your not gonna change?" Jc asked looking at my outfit.

"Ohh yeah wait hold on." I walked inside and brushed my now dry hair down and grabbing my blue supras.

Slipping them on I walked down stairs.

"Done." I told him and began to skate down the street to McDonald's.

"Yup your not like any other girl I've seen." I heard Jc mumble

"May I ask why?" I called over my shoulder

"No girl would ever go out in public wearing sweats, a Manchester United jersey and supras." he stated.

I stayed quiet. Fishing out my phone and earbuds I put them in my ears and quietly sang along to one direction.

Out of no where I was Shoved of my board by a wall of muscle.

"Watch where your going dude!" I huffed and dusted myself off.

"Sorry about that love. The names Niall." He said holding his hand out to help me.

Whoa. It's Niall Horan from one direction. I should be happy but seeing as he just pushed me off my board I'm not in the greatest mood.

"My names Ni. As in Nicole." I said using the same fake name I told Cameron.

"CAMERON ARE YOU OKAY?!" Jc skated over to me.

Seriously can I not get away with a fake name?!

"Sneaky girl Aren't cha now." Niall smirked.

I slapped his arm. "now if you excuse me PedoNiall. I'll be on my way to McDonald's."

Riding away Jc followed close behind leaving gob smacked Niall behind.

Finally making it to McDonalds we kicked up our boards and walked in.

Jc ordered while I sat down. Ughhhhhh I'm so hungry! I'm dying.

Turning to my left I saw a sight that surprised me. The rest of one direction sitting in the booth right next to me. And guess what. they are staring at me. How much worse can this day get?

Ohh yeah I'm on my period and since that expirence earlier with me falling down I'm not in the greatest mood. A Ticking time bomb waiting to happen.

___________________________

Busy with school and I never have time to update sorry!! I'll update weekends and if I can sometime during the week! Do you mind if I insert 1D into this a bit? Stay with me.

See you guys soon ~ Kate :)