Bonus chapter 1:

Kians POV*

"Kian. Wake up." I hear a voice call out.

"Kian come on bro. Wake the fuck up already." The voice is suddenly stronger and I feel someone shaking me.

"What's going on?" I mutter as I open my eyes taking in the bright surroundings.

My eyes wander and I notice that Jc, And Ricky standing above me.

Jc extends his hand out to help me. I take it and pulled myself up.

"Where are we?" I ask looking around. We were splat in the middle of a huge oak tree forest, a mist keeping us from seeing no more than 4 feet ahead of us.

"Purgatory." A chilling voice says from behind me.

"What?" I turn around as I let out a small gasp.

"Purgatory. Your not in hell or heaven. More like stuck in between." A little girl explains.

"How do we get out of here?" I ask addressing all 3 of us.

"Well Jc, and Ricky are free to go." she says snapping her fingers and they disappeared from beside me.

"Where did they go?! What about me?" I question getting closer to her.

"They went up to heaven but as for you. God is waiting. Confess or you'll be making a visit downtown." The girl said her eyes turning pitch black.

"What are you?" I say my feet shaking a bit, but I held my ground.

"I'm a... what do you humans call it. Ahh a demon. Don't worry I can't kill you since your already dead. So why bother." She says giving me a bitter sweet laugh.

I shake my head processing everything.

Now that I think about it. I don't remember anything!

"Let's go gods waiting." She snaps and grabs my arm.

My head begins to spin and I black out. The next thing I new I was waking up in a court room. But it was only the judge and I. Wait excuse me.

It was only God and I.

___________________________

Here you go! I'll

Be doing short updates like these. So it will last longer.

Love y'all! ~ Kate :)