Chapter 9

"Could you be any louder Nash?!" I whispered screamed

I tried to walked past him but he grabbed my arm.

"What happened?!" He asked again in a calmer voice.

"Let me go upstairs to my room then I'll explain everything." I said and continued to struggle up the stairs. His arms grabbed me by the waist and carried me the rest of the way.

"Thanks" I Mumbled. He made his way to my room and sat me down on one of the bean bag chairs.

"Spill." He said with a serious face.

I explained everything. Me running away from Matt, twisting my ankle then slipping into the pool.

His face had a bit of jealousy when I mentioned Zayn. Now it was my turn to ask the questions.

"Why are you wearing only boxers in my house?" I asked his face turned a light shade of pink.

"Well since it was getting late. Connor offered to let us spend the night. I took a shower and got dressed into this." He gestured to his attire.

"Oh and where are all the others?" I said looking into his blue orbs.

"There down s-stairs watching a m-movie." He stutters

"Why you stuttering? Are you nervous?" I say leaning in closer to him.

Our lips almost touch and he tries to connect our lips but I'm much quicker and I back away.

I smirk. and wobble over to my dresser and pull out my long socks to cover up the cast.

"Your such a Tease." He mumbles and shakes his head.

I practice walking around without crutches until I finally get the hang of it.

"Okay I'm ready to go down stairs" I chirp and begin to walk out my door.

Marching down stairs I find the boys sitting in the lounge watching paranormal activity. I'm not the best with scary movies but I like watching them.

"Hey nice of you to finally join us Cam." Connor says and turns his gaze back to the movie.

Nash runs past me and takes the last seat available. "Jerk" I mumble under my breath.

Cameron is taking up a whole couch laying down so I lay between his legs.
He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards his chest.

Isn't he a cuddler. "Don't get to confertable" Connor warns and chuckles erupt from everyone except Sam who some what glares at Cameron.

I was the only one screaming when the demons would pop up. I buried my face into Cameron's toned chest.

He would tighten his grip on my waist when I would do that and would pull me back more pressed against him.

Finally after a long hour the movie was over and we headed off to sleep.

I shakily made my way to my room and climbed up the ladder to my bed. The house turned silent and I flipped and turned in my bed.

This went on for 30 minuets until I couldn't take it any more.

Climbing down I made my way to Connors room. but he was no where to be found. Guess he went out or something.

Cameron was asleep on the couch. I tapped his shoulder slightly and poked his face making him groan.

"Cam?" He said in a deep morning voice. I've got to admit it was pretty sexy.

"I can't sleep....." I mumbled his face softened. He slowly started to get up and grabbed his pillow.

"Let's go." He says stumbling over to the stairs and going up to my room.

He walks in and climbs my ladder and lays down in bed.

I just stare at him. "Are you coming or not?" He asks and I climb up and layed down next to him.

My back faced him and I slowly started to drift off to sleep. I felt his big warm hands pull me towards his chest in a spooning position.

I fell into a deep sleep before my mind could process anything.

___________________________

100 reads for the next chapter!!!

Love you all my sweeties!! ~ Kate :)