Chapter 17

The boys stuck their heads out the window and shouted at near by cars. That was until the limo driver rolled up the windows and locked them, but he forgot to lock the roof so the boys were standing up and taking off their shirts.

I held my stomach in laughter. Matthew lost his shirt to the wind and the whole limo was laughing while he covered his chest in embarrassment.

Cameron's and Nash's hands both made their way around my waist. When their hands collided they glared at each other before backing off.

Giving them both questioning looks I tapped on the limo drivers dividing glass.

"Yes ma'am?" He asked rolling it down.

"Can you play my music from my phone?" I ask handing him my cellular device.

"Sure can do." He smiles grabbing it from my hand and plugging it in.

The music started blaring threw the speakers and all the guys began to dance. The girls and I were laughing and dancing along side them.

"Put your panties to the side. Imma make you feel aright." The song played

I felt everyone's eyes on me when those lyrics came up and they made pretty perverted faces. Well most of them except the O2L family and the girls. Shifting uncomfortably in my seat I scooted away from Cameron and Nash and ended up sitting next to Lizzza and Jen.

"Hey girl." Lizzza says putting a arms around my shoulder.

"THIS IS MY SONG!!!!" Jen bolts out of her seat.

I recognize the lyrics and began to sing and dance along to the beat.

"SHAWTY GOT THEM APPLE BOTTOM JEAN BOOTS WITH THE FUR!!! With the fur! THE WHOLE CLUB IS LOOKING AT HER!" Jen and I sang in unison dancing like maniacs.

Once the song finished we opened our eyes and noticed the whole limo staring at us.

We hid our faces behind our hands, hiding our embarrassment. I felt someone pull them off me.

Peeking threw my eyelashes I saw that it was Nash who did it. He gave me a friendly smile which I returned.

"You sing amazing!" They all gush.

"Ohh hush up! No I don't!" I blush slapping their arms.

"No honestly you were amazing!!!!" Nash insisted.

I smiled and looked down at my feet too shy to look up.

Finally we got to the restaurant and everyone piled out infront of me. Scooting my way to the end of the limo I push my feet out the door only to see Nash and Cameron shoving each other trying to get to me.

"Don't mind them." Jake says in his deep husky voice.

He sticks his arm out to help me off of the limo. I gratefully take it and step of the limo. Stumbling past the fighting boys Jake held my waist helping me walk in these horrible heels.

We past the full tables and made our way to the group. Sliding in next to Hayes, Jake followed closely behind taking up the last available seat next to me.

Nash and Cameron came in with frustrated faces which soon had a hint of anger. They took a seat at the end of the table and started to talk with the guys.

Nash's face brightens with an idea. He scoots back in his chair and strides over towards me. He stops behind Hayes and pushes him off the chair.

"Oww." Hayes whines rubbing the back of his head.

"Awww poor baby!" I coo kissing his cheek then his head earning a few glares from the guys.

What's that about?

Helping Hayes up I give Nash a death glare making him get up from the seat.

"Here Hayes sit." I gesture to him.

He smiles and sits back down. "thanks babe." He smirks giving me a peck on the cheek.

I gasp and slapped him arm. He laughs and we continue with dinner.

After the appetizer, entree and desert we were all full and made our way out the door and back to the hotel.

This time I sat with Carter and Josh. My eyes fluttered closed and I fell asleep against Jake chest.

___________________________

Late Night update! Please please please go read my other book! Now You Notice Me?

It would mean everything to me!

Cute as a button every single one of you!!~ Kate :) xx