*epilodge *

*WARNING ITS KINDA SAD*

It's been about 7 months up here in the land we so call heaven. As I had promised I looked over everybody.

God gave me my wings as soon as I walked past the golden gates. He told me I was a angel and that I needed to look over my family cause they were gonna need it.

Little did I know he actually meant it.

After they buried my body Everything fell apart. Their YouTube channel crashed because nobody got their videos out on time because they were to depressed.

Sam became a drug addict. As I heard him say, it took his mind off of me. He never talked to another girl I was his only one, as he put it.

Connor well. He and Sam both decided to join me up here. God forgave them for their sins and we've been Together ever since.

No matter where I am, I can always hear my family calling. Ricky falls asleep crying and screaming my name. He thinks it's his fault that I died but I always whisper in his ear that it wasn't and their was no way to stop it.

I kiss all their heads before they fall asleep and I'm pretty sure they can feel it.

Magcon fell apart and all the fans blame the one girl who killed me, but don't worry she's behind bars. The thing is. No one ever suspected my best friend to be the one who killed me in the end.

Yup it was Nikki. I watch over her to make sure she doesn't make anymore mistakes. She talks to me sometimes, she doesn't know I'm listening but I always am.

Nikki was always jealous of me. I got to have the better things in life and I never noticed that. I got adopted first and when I forgot about her that's when the jealousy began.

God always finds ways to surprise everyone. One direction dedicated their song 'Moments' to me and of coarse that's my favorite song which I fan girled to.

Yes angels fan girl too!

Rumors are going around that Jc, Kian and Ricky are gonna join us soon. I cry at the thought.

I never wanted any of this to happen. I try to make their life's as happy as I can but that's almost impossible.

"It's time for our daily rounds." Connor calls out behind me.

"You wouldn't be doing daily rounds or never less be up here with me if I hadn't died." I told him with a cold glare.

"Whoa what's wrong?" He said trying to get closer to me.

I moved back. "Don't you see. Our whole family is falling apart because of me and rumors are that their gonna join us too."

"Isn't that a good thing? Don't you miss them?" Connor asked

"What in the hell would that be a good thing?! Their gonna kill them selfs!!! Why on earth would I want them to join me! I didn't want you or Sam to join me! I wanted you guys alive and healthy not doing stupid things because of me." I shouted

"Cameron wait I'm sor-" he started

"It's too late now. you already killed yourself and your here, there's nothing we can do to change it. All I know is that this was a huge mistake. Now if you excuse me I'm off to do my rounds." I huffed walking out to the platform and jumping off making my decent to earth.

-----------

- at the o2l house

I stepped threw the front door. Well more like floated threw. Anyways I took in the surroundings

Trash thrown everywhere, dishes piling up in the sink. I sighed shaking my head.

Walking over to the living room I heard shouts.

"KIAN YOU ARENT THE SAME ANYMORE! YOU DONT PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYMORE!" Andrea shouts in his face as her voice breaks and she begins sobbing

"Don't leave me." Kian shouts letting out a struggled breath.

"It's to late.!" Andrea cries and she runs out of the house. I tried to stop her but she just ran threw me.

Kian layed their lifeless. I could hear Ricky's and jc's steady breathing upstairs.

I turn my focus back to Kian. "What are you doing?!" I shout

Kian walks toward the kitchen and takes out a bottle of gasoline for the grill from under the sink. He beings to pour it all over the floors, trash and he makes his way upstairs.

"Stop." I sob grabbing his arm trying to make him listen. It seems like I'm doing nothing because he keeps on going.

My tries and cries are helpless because he can't feel or hear me.

"Kian don't do this! Please!" I scream

He opens the boys room and pours gasoline on their asleep bodies.

Walking back down the stairs pouring the liquid everywhere. I follow closely behind trying everything I could to get him to stop.

I stand right infront of him. "You don't have to do this."

I felt like he could actually see me for once his eyes meet mine. "I'll be there soon Cami and well be together forever like a real family." He whispers

He takes the lighter out of his pocket.

My hands lunge for the lighter.

His fingers flick the starter and the whole house lights on fire.

It was almost as bright and the light to heaven.

Except this was lit up like the fires from

Hell.

________________________

Don't be sad!! I love o2l I didn't kill them off cause I hate them! I didn't I love them it's just a book! Stay strong fellow readers

You guys wanted a epilodge so here you go.

I warned you it was gonna be sad.

No I'm not making a sequel so don't ask please! But really guys 30k reads? I love you guys!

If you want more to read I have 3 other books just go to my profile!

Love you all! ~ Kate :D