Chapter 11

We walked down the board walk making our way to the carnival area. Of coarse like the Guys always are they ditch me and run ahead. The only one kind enough to stay was Nash.

"How are you doing?" he asked. looking down at me. I was pretty short to be honest.

"Im fine. Never better" I mumbled looking down at the ocean between the cracks on floor boards.

"I was talking about your ankle." He said chuckling a bit

"Ohhh I knew that. And it's fine. walking around just dandy." I said as we finally got to the carnival.

We paid and walked on inside. I dragged Nash to the fireball, his hand stayed cleched to mine the enitre ride. As soon as we got off his face grew pale. Whoops?

"I think I'm gonna be si-" he cut off and ran to the bathroom leaving me alone.

I huffed and sat down on a bench waiting for him to return.

"Why are you sitting down? Let's go play some games!!!!" Matt said excitedly

He grabs my wrist dragging me to the basket ball shoot game. Ohhhh my carrots a Jamaican banana!!!!!

I had 5 tries I make it in 2 times I win!!!! Okay here goes nothing.

Okay I officially sucked. I only had 2 shots left!!!!

"Here let me help." Matt said with a cute little smirk on his face.

He wrapped his arms around mine and placed his hands on mine. I grabbed the ball and he helped me make it in the basket.

"YES!!!" I give him a hug. Okay one more to go.

This time he did it on his own. "Here's the Jamaican banana for the lovely lady!" He bowed and gave me the banana

It was huge!!!! Almost taller than me!

"Thank you Matt!!!!" I shrieked and hugged him.

We walked around getting on random rides until he excused himself for the bathroom.

Blah.
Alone again. I rested my head on the banana and watched the crowd before me.

Uh oh. I see a group of 5 world known teenage boys walking to me pretty angrily.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath. Grabbing my banana. Wanna know what let's name him jack.

I grabbed jack and ran for my life hopeing they didn't see me.

"You can run but you can't hide!" Liam said with a smirk, a hint of anger still lurked in his eyes.

They came at me from all angles. I was trapped, there was no were to run.

My back rubbed against the ropes dividing me and the 30ft drop.

Closer and closer they got. The ropes burned into my back until I heard a snap.

I screamed and held onto jack. Everything was still.

Daring to open my eyes a crack I see
Jack being torn open by a nail stuck to the side of the bridge.

I was hanging onto jack and unfortunately he was getting torn up and wouldn't last much longer.

"Cameron?!" Liam called out the anger in his eyes replaced by worry.

"I'm sorry it was just a joke!!" Niall called out.

" yeah yeah okay but can you find me some help?" I snapped

" Harry already went." Liam said

" ohhh now if you don't min-" I screamed and I plummeted towards the water.

Ice cold water surrounded me and it was hard to breath. Huge waves crashed down on me. my vision began to turn black.

I felt my body sink