When Jimin came back down, he found Yoongi laying on the couch on his side, his head propped up on his hand, while pretending to not be totally shivering. Jimin tsk'ed, and threw Yoongi's blankets open over the ravenette, who didn't even look over at Jimin. Jimin pouted before hitting Yoongi over the head softly with his pillow.

"Pay attention to me, I'm cute," Jimin whined, which merely caused Yoongi to look over with a slight hint of amusement in his dark brown eyes. Yoongi shrugged before looking back at the television, and this only infuriated Jimin even more. "I don't care if you're sick or not!" Jimin attempted to hit Yoongi again, but this time Yoongi grabbed the pillow and pulled it away, propping it under his head. Jimin huffed. "Here goes nothing," he breathed.

He then pushed Yoongi unto his back, and Yoongi only looked at him with a lifted eyebrow and a confused face. Jimin smiled a half smile before pulling the blanket up around him and sitting down on Yoongi's lap, straddling his skinny hips with his own muscular thighs. Yoongi grinned evilly, running his large hands up Jimin's sinful limbs before settling them on his equally skinny hips, his thumbs nestled in the dip by his hipbones.

"Well, someone's needy," Yoongi breathed. "I thought you knew better than to tease someone older than you." He pulled Jimin down, wrapping his arms protectively around his body, holding Jimin close to himself. Yoongi let go momentarily to take off Jimin's school blazer, throwing it off into the distance, then loosened his tie and popped his shirt's first two buttons. Yoongi noticed Jimin's breathing quicken, but remained quiet as he wrapped his arms around Jimin again. The younger relaxed, laying his head down on Yoongi's shoulder and pressing his face into the crook of his neck.

"You're ice cold, hyung," Jimin's voice was soft, and his touch was softer as he played with Yoongi's black hair.

"And you're warm, little one," the older man's fingers untucked Jimin's shirt by pulling it out bit by bit, then ran a single hand up under Jimin's shirt, his nails gently raking up his tan skin, leaving goosebumps. Jimin nibbled on his plump bottom lip, enjoying the feeling. "What are with these marks?" Yoongi asked softly, the pads of his fingers running over Jimin's old stretch marks, which were mostly healed.

"I...I was a very chubby kid, and I lost a lot of weight really fast, but I'm getting treatment to lose them, so it's nothing to worry about hyung," Jimin's voice sounded fragile and far away.

"Is that why you cut yourself? Because I saw those scars as well." Yoongi's tone was gentle, but firm.

"Kinda, but I stopped cutting. It was stupid, and temporary. I instead started dancing to cope with the pain, and it helped so much." His plump lips pressed against the vein in Yoongi's neck, the one that beats in sync to his heart and emotions.

"Jin says that Namjoon also used to have stretch-marks as a teenager, but it was apparently from his growth-spurt. Namjoon also had to get them treated."

"That's different, hyung. I was fat. He merely got his from growing too fast," Jimin's voice sounded teary, and no-no, Yoongi won't allow that.

"Well, you got yours from being beautiful too fast!" Yoongi said, turning Jimin's face so that their noses touched and their eyes locked. For a few seconds, Jimin's eyes still looked teary, but then he started giggling.

Thank you God, Jimin started giggling.

He held unto Yoongi tightly and buried his face into his chest as he giggled, his cheeks turning to Yoongi's favourite shade of pink: Jimin-pink. "You're so lame, hyung!"

"You bring out the lameness in me, what can I say?"

Jimin's giggling died down after a while, his body wriggling down before laying his head down on Yoongi's chest, his ear pressing against his sternum. Yoongi's heart beat at an unsteady pace.