Hyojong smiled again and hugged her around neck. He gave pacifier kiss to his mommy and snuggled closer to her. Hyuna is rocking back and forth and she unknowingly put him to sleep. She realised it only then when she heard his soft snores. She doesn't know if she can lift him, but she is sure that she will at least try it. Hyuna slowly put one arm under his knees and second under his back. Then she gets up. And really, she is able to lift her baby. She is so surprised and pleased that she almost laughs but then lay him on bed. Hyojong is sleeping in shirt and diaper. Hyuna remembers that his plushie is waiting in his backpack so she hurries to get it. Hyojong snuggles with his teddy bear and Hyuna watches him. Hyojong is even cuter with pacifier and the diaper suits him well. She is patting his back and fell asleep too with hot breath of her baby on her cheek.

She woke up after almost two hours of sleep. Hyojong is wriggling in her arms and he is again full of energy. Hyuna remembers that she has something for her baby. She takes his hand in her and leads him to the kitchen.

"Mommy has yummy cake for you."

Hyuna opened the fridge and takes out box with strawberry and chocolate. Hyojong clapped his hands happily and Hyuna put big piece of the delicious cake on plate. Hyojong is eating and Hyuna eats small piece too. Then she filled baby bottle with milk and Hyojong is sucking on the bottle while watching his mommy washing the dishes.

"What if we go to the swimming pool?"

In Hyuna's apartment building is swimming pool and if you pay enough it can be private. She thought that maybe little Hyojong won't be scared of water, but she was wrong.

"No! Please mommy no!"

Hyojong is now crying and shaking in fear because he hates water. Hyuna hurries to hug him and promised that they won't go there. He calmed enough and Hyuna takes him to the living room.

"What if my baby does mommy's make-up?"

Hyojong nods and Hyuna runs to get her box with make-up. She makes hairstyle with two buns, one at each side of her head and sits down in front of Hyojong. She put the opened box on coffee table and watches how is Hyojong deciding which eye liner will he use.

Tip of his tongue is peeking from between his lips and he is looking so serious that she needs to laugh. Hyojong put pink lipstick on her lips, then he used black mascara and little bit of red blush on her cheeks. Hyuna sees that he is doing good job and let him continue. Hyojong chooses faint blue eyeshadow and Hyuna closed her eyes. She is enjoying his gentle touches and his warm breath which smells like milk and chocolate.

Hyojong obviously likes it so Hyuna let him paint her nails. Hyojong had hard time to choose some colours because Hyuna had so much. In the end he takes candy cotton pink nail polish. He does the thing with his tongue again and he looks like small mouse. Hyuna hands him nail stickers and Hyojong put some with plants and animals on her nails. They took selfie together and she proudly shows her new nails. Suddenly Hyuna realised that it is getting dark outside. Hyuna doesn't want to cook so she decided to order something. She ordered beef bone soup, fried chicken with fries and hotteok as dessert. The food is here soon and Hyuna turned on some cartoons. They are eating and watching the TV and then it is time for bed.

Hyuna runs warm bath full of bubbles and few toys. Then she undressed Hyojong and leads him to the bathroom. But Hyojong doesn't like the fact that the bath is completely full. Hui always makes him bath with only few centimetres of water. This is too much and he starts to cry.

"Scawy."

Hyuna doesn't know what is scary but then Hyojong pointed at the bathtub. She immediately pulled out the plug and waist until the water goes down. Hyojong finally sits in the warm water and stopped crying. Hyuna is smiling at him and washes his thin body. Hyojong is trying to play with the toys but he is yawning all the time. Hyuna wrapped him in towel and he laid on bed. She dried him and then put him in new diaper. Hyojong curled into ball while sucking on pacifier and cuddling with his plushie. Hyojong is wearing white short with black dots and baby blue shirt with sleeping polar bear on chest, another thing which she bought for him.

Hyojong falls asleep in safety of his mommy's arms but she can't protect him in his dreams.

Hyojong is laying on ground and Pentagon members are standing around him. They are frowning and look angry, but he doesn't know why.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Hui spitted in his face and pointed at him.

"You ruined everything!"

Hyojong is scared because Hui never yells. Soon all members are yelling that he ruined everything and that he should die. Hyojong is crying and his friends go closer to him. They are scratching him and he is screaming in pain.

Hyojong woke up and wails on top of his lungs.

"Hyung don't hate me! Don't leave me!"

Hyuna is sitting in living room because it is still too early for her to sleep. She heard Hyojong but before she can get up he waddles inside the living room. He is hiccupping and walks around the apartment.

"Hyung!"

Hyuna jumps to him and tries to calm him down but nothing is working. She runs to get her phone and dialled Hui's phone number. He picks it up almost immediately and his voice clearly shows panic. He is thinking about the worst things which could have happened to him.

Hyojong is hiccupping and sobbing so it is hard to understand but after while Hui understood. His heart is aching because poor Hyojong thinks that they hate him because of the dating scandal.

"Baby I will never be able to hate you. None of us will hate you."

Hyojong is still crying so Hui hurries to wake up rest of the members. They are all tired because Hui wakes them up but after they hear that Hyojong is crying they quickly take the phone from him. Every member swears that he loves Hyojong and finally the boy calmed down. Hyuna finished the call and takes Hyojong back to the bedroom. He is tired after such long crying and fell asleep with reassurance that Hui, Jinho, Hongseok, Shinwon, Yeo One, Yanan, Yuto, Kino and Wooseok love him and won't leave him.