The meetings

Beam

Beam is 27 years working in the most reputed hospital in Thailand. He has two bothers Arthit and Kit. They became his life after the death of his parents few years ago. Beam was only 18 at that time. He has only completed his secondary education. He still have to attend his college. His dream was to become a doctor. Of coure he became a doctor and now he is a surgon but he wants to do his specialisation in neuro surgery. Beam is always calm and composed. He has never been in any relationship. Since his priority were always his brothers. He has come from wealthy family so money had never been a problem to him but his relatives were. They were always after the money and a chaos broke out when his parents passed away in car crash. At time his moral support was his family lawyer as well as acting director of the company Pete. He takes care of everything. Beam only sign the documents when it is absolutely required. To be short he believed Pete with everything he has.

Right now beam is doing his night shift at hospital and his shift gets over at 7 in evening he has been in the hospital 2 days straight he was pulling the 72 hours shift right now and it is too tiring. He was checking the vitals of 10 years old boy on whom he has done an appendix surgery.

"Beam are you free tomorrow night" his friend wayo asked him.

"Don't say you are going for party again"

"Why do you hate party too much anyway we are not going for party we are just going to get drunk we have half for the next day so little bit of alcohol will not hurt"

"Whatever Yo I am not coming I am least interested in those"

"That's why you are being an outcast just one drink please. I won't force you more than that. If you don't come I will be all lonely in that big area"

"OK fine don't pull that puppy eye look I will come but only one drink understood"

"Sure I will pick you up at 7.30  Don't run away"

The day ended soon now beam and Yo was standing in front of the bar. Beam was little hesitant he does not want to go but still he promised he will accompany the little guy who is next to him. Yo was dragging beam inside the bar. Yo was a lively person and he like to go out a lot. beam was also like that at one point of time in his life but he changed when the responsibility burdened his shoulders. He started to become an into vertical but yet he is bold and daring. He does not get involve in unnecessary thing unless or until the problem makes its way to him.

They both quickly settled in with the remaining doctors who were drinking.

"So Dr. Baramee  have you been in relationship" said a man who was taller than him. He was so close to beam and he was stinking of alcohol. Beam simply moved himself little away from him. He does not want to create a scene now. He was pulsar and he was trying to hit on beam for long time but simply pulsar was not to beam liking.

"Yes I am in relationships" said beam and moved his attention to Yo but pulsar was simply not going to stop at that. He simply spiked beam drink so that beam will lose control. He was the one who tricked Yo to bring beam here but both beam and yo was unaware of it. Beam felt highly uncomfortable with the closeness of pulsar.

When the dj night began yo being yo jumped to the dance area where beam was stuck with pulsar beam wanted to go. He will do anything to escape this chaos. He just wanted to get away. He just simply texted Yo that he will be leaving home and not to wait for him. He was ready to go but pulsar stopped him.

"Where are you going Dr. Beam the party has not even started yet" he said grabbing beam's wrist

"Let me go sir, I am least interested in these kind of party and my boyfriend is waiting for me" he said

"At least finish the drink before going" he said pushing the spiked drink on his hand. Beam being departed to get away from him gulped the drink at one go and moved away. He knew pulsar was following him and he know something is very wrong with him. He just moved fast in the packed area. What he didn't notice was he was about to collide with most dangerous person. Beam lost all his both his mind and body. He was about to fall when a strong arms caught him and steadied him before falling

"Hello chocolate" he said to the man who was holding him and kissed him deep in the crowded area and passed in his arms.

Forth

Forth whoes age is 30 is the Don of underworld business in Thailand but he do have his morals do not kidnap anyone and do not smuggle drugs. His name is known to every police and every person in the underworld he is the most feared man but two person can tame him his brothers. Kong and Ming. Forth believes the quotes kill at first betrayal. He became the Don when his father passed away and his mother died giving birth to his little brother ming. There was a rumor that his father was murdered but there was no proof in that. If you are loyal to him he will give you care to the most. Other than his two siblings there is one person whom he cares like his own brother that was Phana they both literally grown up together. Phana is the only person who can raise the voice in front of forth and still who can get away with it.

Today forth has to go to meet a person to deal with his business he was accompanied by pha and some of his trusted man like Park and Lam. He entered the crowded bar actually it belongs to him almost most of the bar and hotels in the city except few.  He saw that the person with whom he has to deal with is waiting in the guest room above but someone who was practically running away caught his attention. The guy was pale and short if you compare with him. His hair was black and his eyes were the most beautiful thing that he has ever seen.

When he looked at him closer he found that he was trying to run away from a medium built man who was little bit taller than him. He crashed himself on forth. His minions who were behind him was ready to separate him from that man but forth waved his hand clearly mentioning to others that not to interfere.

"Hello chocolate" the man said to him and kissed him deep at that moment everything stopped for forth. That man was sweet though he tasted a little like alcohol but he is not drunk he didn't smell like who was drown in liquor. He smelled like venilla before forth could understand what was happening the man passed away in his arms.