How on Earth can I explain this to him?

''Babe, what's wrong?'' He asked, but it didn't bring my head up still. He immediately saw that something was wrong.  Whenever he came home, I showered him with kisses and hugs.

He came to me and kneeled to my level to see my face. ''Baby, you're scaring me? Is this about your sickness?'' He asked gently, taking my hands in his and trying to make eye contact. All I could do was nod.

''Well, does it hurt anywhere?'' He asked, and I shook my head. I was looking for the words for him. I didn't want to be quiet, but I didn't dare to tell him.

''Go to the bathroom,'' I said with a low voice.

"What? Why?'' He asked.

"Just go,'' I said, and he stood up and walked to the bathroom. My heart was beating with every step he took. Tears were once again gathering in my eyes.

I left the pregnancy test on the counter. Jungkook will see it and know what's wrong with me. I couldn't say it with my voice.

After a while, he came back from the bathroom. He didn't say anything. He came back to the exact spot he was before leaving. He took my hands and kissed them.

"Is it real?'' He asked after a long silence, and my tears just came out.

''Y/n, please don't cry and tell me, are you pregnant?'' He asked again now, taking gently my face as he wiped the tears from my cheeks. I looked into his eyes and nodded. He sighed. He helped me up and hugged me tightly. I was a little confused about it.

''I love you,'' He said and hugged me even tighter.

"Y-you aren't mad?'' I asked.

He broke the hug. ''Mad? Why would I be mad?'' He asked worriedly, looking into my eyes.

Tears couldn't stop coming, and I had to sit back down. He kneeled in front of me, waiting for my explanation.

''Last time you found out about it, you weren't happy. Y-you yelled and were mad, so I thought-'' I was sobbing and barely getting words out of my mouth.

"That I'd be like that now? Baby-,'' Jungkook pitied me. He never wanted me to feel like that.

He hated how he reacted to the pregnancy last time, but now he was so happy. He sure didn't expect this to happen this soon. You two had talked about it, but not this soon. You two were still young and had all the time in the world.

''I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I'm sorry for what I said back then. But now I'm happy, more than anything. I'm not mad at you. It's as much my fault as it is yours. This baby is our miracle. I missed most of the pregnancy last time, but now I'll be here for you, anything you need and want. I won't miss this one. But only if you feel ready for it. It's your body, and I have no word if you don't want it now. I fully understand and support whatever decision you make,'' Jungkook said, and I felt happier with every sentence he said.

I went to the floor with him and hugged him again. ''I love you so much. I want to keep this baby and raise it with you. I want Hangeum to have a sibling,'' I said to him when he gave me a light peck on the lips and my nose once he lifted us both upstanding.