Chapter 26

The help

Video version:

Jungkook saw you. He saw you.

How disappointed, hurt and angry you were.

He saw your tears, how you couldn't hold them inside you. How you just stood there looking at them. And how in the end you ran away, crying.

He hurt you again.

But this time it wasn't his fault.

He saw Taehyung, too. How he shook his head, was angry, and ran after you. Jungkook wanted to be the one who would run after you, but he couldn't. He had to deal with one thing before running after you and explaining.

But now he had a simple job, get rid of someone who has been ruining your and his life for so long.

''Yeri, what the fuck is wrong with you? How you can do this to her, to me?'' Jungkook started yelling at her. This is just a huge misunderstanding.

Jungkook got a call from an unknown number, and he thought for a second that it was from his work. He told them not to call but only if it was an emergency. So he got the call and walked outside, only to find out it was Yeri.

She told that if he won't come to see her, she will do something to you or Hangeum. She is sick and crazy, Jungkook thought. But he had no choice but to go. He didn't expect you to come too after for a while. But he also didn't expect the things Yeri was about to do.

Flashback

Jungkook's POV

I walked to the beach to meet Yeri. I was feeling uneasy about all of this. But I have to go, to protect Y/n.

I saw her standing there, waiting for me. Once she heard my steps, she turned to me, smiling. ''Cut the crap and tell me why you asked me here?'' I questioned her immediately because I didn't want to be here and with her.

''Calm down, I was going to talk with you about everything. I want to apologize for everything I have done. I want to leave you guys alone. But I do love you. We had so much fun before she returned, didn't we?'' She winked.

''No, we didn't. You said that before to me but appeared to Y/n in the mall, telling lies!'' I yelled at her.

She scoffed. ''What lies? I just told that you didn't tell I was back, is that a lie?'' Seriously I'm going to leave.

Right when I was about to walk away, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to her, her lips attacking me. My eyes shot open, and I was trying to get away from her crip. But she kissed me harder, and it came hard to escape.

She backed away from the kiss and looked at behind me, smirking. Don't tell me.

I turned back to see you.

End of flashback

''Why do you want to ruin our lives? I have had enough of you and your tricks! Get the hell out of our lives or else,'' Jungkook yelled, which made Yeri flinch.

''Don't yell at me like that! You can't leave me like this! How can you even look at her? She wasn't there when you were having a hard time. Who was? Me! How can you even say she is the love of your life, who takes care of you or never hurts you? She hurt you, and I saw it all!'' Yeri was beyond angry.