Chapter 9

The invitation

I turned around quickly, seeing Yeri smirking at me. What the hell is she doing here, and how did she get in without us not hearing or noticing it? Or how she even knew where I was? Oh, what do I do now?

''What are you doing here? How did you get in?'' I yelled at her, but she just laughed.

''It doesn't matter how I got here. Do you even know why I'm here?'' She asked.

''You are probably trying to kill me again or make me leave Jungkook,'' I said.

''Oh, bingo! But now I'm just going to kill you. I'm not letting you go after what you did!'' she yelled and took a step forwards for me.

''What did I ever do to you?''

''First, you steal my boyfriend, and second, you are having a freaking baby with him! How could you?'' she yelled at me.

''How could I? I have never seen you, and Jungkook has never mentioned you! And besides, he is not your boyfriend!'' I was getting angry at her attitude right now.

''He is exactly my boyfriend. And it doesn't matter how I know him! I was in his life when you weren't! But now, let's not talk about this. Do you have any last words before I kill you?'' she asked, smirking and coming towards me.

I had nowhere to go. But I need to fight somehow. I know Momo is downstairs, but I can't put her in danger again.

Once my back hit Momo's counter, I grabbed something in my hand, and I was ready to hit her, but the door opened, and without knowing, Taehyung was standing in front of me. And I see Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jimin standing there too. How?

''Taehyung what the-'' I was speechless.

''I told you I'd save you someday.'' He said and winked.

Then he turned to Yeri again. ''Is this a little too much, Yeri? After the little stunt, you did a couple of weeks ago? Do you have the courage to fight again?''

''Oh, my sweet Taehyung. I have no choice. And besides, I'm the one who gets out here alive.'' she said, backing away a little bit.

''Give up, Yeri and get the fuck out of this town before you get hurt,'' Hoseok said with an angry tone.

Wow, I have never seen them like this before.

''Maybe next time. Bye and Y/n until we meet again.'' She said and ran to the window where she came and jumped out. The guys ran to the window to follow her, but she managed to escape again.

''Great, not again. What a ninja she is?'' Jimin asked while they turned to me. Momo came back, hugging me.

''Oh thank god Y/n you are okay! I was so scared!'' She hugged me even tighter.

''How did you even know?'' I asked and broke the hug.

''The guys just came in and told me to stay down for my safety.'' She said.

''How did you guys know what was going on?'' I asked, turning to them.

''Well, since that incident, we tried to look for her and get her but never found her. And since Jungkook had to work with his dad almost every day to prove to her parents that he was not with him even though his parents told him so. And he put us to guard the hospital.'' Namjoon explained.

Why I'm not surprised by this?

''Yeah, thank you very much. I had important things than guard you.'' Taehyung scoffed, crossing his arms. Hoseok hit him on the head.