Chapter 7

Chapter 7: I love you

Jungkook woke up feeling empty inside. Not just because you weren't there beside him but also because he felt guilty. He never meant to hurt you.

But he got scared. He was already afraid for your safety, and now a little miracle was growing inside you. He didn't hate you. Now he loves you even more. He didn't want this to happen now.

Of course, he is happy. But he didn't want his child to be born into this cruel world. He wished to settle things, get married and have a safe home for both of you.

Thinking of that little thing inside of you made him smile. He hoped that you were safe. Where ever you are.

He got ready since it was time for school. He knew that you would never skip school. So he thought of seeing you in school. Jimin still won't tell me, but he had a thought about where you might be. He stayed up almost all night thinking of this situation. He wanted to go and bring you back, but then again, he wanted you to be alone. And he understands why.

The guys were eating. ''So, Jungkook. Are you going to tell us why Y/n isn't here? What happened between you two? You both were quiet, and I heard that you were fighting. Where is Y/n?'' Jin asked.

''I think Y/n should be here to tell this, but I guess it's better if you guys know,'' Jungkook sighed. ''She is pregnant...''

The words left Jungkook's mouth, and everyone's heads turned to him.

Taehyung dropped his fork. ''Oh my god, really?''

''Yes. And that's why we fought. I blamed and yelled at Y/n because of it. According to Jimin, she thinks I hate her.'' Jungkook said, looking at his lap.

''You knew about this, Jimin? And didn't tell us?'' Hoseok asked, looking at Jimin.

''I wanted to keep it a secret. I don't want to tell others things that don't belong to me.'' Jimin said.

''Where is Y/n now?'' Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked at Jimin with hopeful eyes.

Jimin sighed. ''I took her to Momo's. She wanted to think about things. I'm sure she is safe there.'' Jimin said, looking Jungkook in the eyes.

After eating breakfast, three of them left for school. Jungkook was ready to talk to you. He wanted to bring you back even though he knows how much you wanted to go home and not be here. But it was for your safety.

They arrived at school and went straight inside. As always, they walked to your locker but didn't see you. Maybe you were already in class.

After two hours, they still didn't see you anywhere. Neither they saw Momo.

''Okay, I stayed calm for two hours. Where the hell is she!?'' Jungkook almost yelled.

''Calm down. Maybe Y/n stayed home with Momo. Maybe she didn't feel good.'' Jimin tried to say.

But Jungkook grabbed his collar and put him against the lockers. ''This is all your fault! If you didn't take her to Momo's, she would be here!'' Jungkook yelled.

''If I had dragged her back to the mansion, she would hate us even more! Do you want that?'' Jimin tried to get out of Jungkook's grip.

''Guys, not here, please. People are staring. Let's go outside.'' Taehyung said, and Jungkook let go of Jimin.

When they got outside, Jungkook dropped down. He held his head and let out a frustrating groan. Taehyung kneeled to him, patting his back. ''I'm sure she is okay.'' He tried to say.