Chapter 12

New plan

If you prefer a video version 👇🏼

I couldn't believe my own eyes. My heart was beating so fast. I froze in one place. A million thoughts went through my mind just now. Why? Why Yoongi? Why did he make me come here? He knows what this will cause.

Then again, his life and family are in the game as well.

He must haven't had any choice on this one. No matter how much he didn't want to expose me. My mind hoped it would be Jungkook, but, of course, it wasn't. How could he?

I stare in front of me. Looking into Yoongi's eyes, asking for help and questioning him. But his self changed. He looked polite, stood straight, and didn't even glance at me like he didn't even know me.

On the first day, I saw him and talked with him. What? Is their life this strict when it comes to elders?

I moved my eyes to his. To the man, I didn't believe I would see—Jungkook's father. And my parents were behind him.

What should I do in this situation? Run, be polite, and bow? Or stand there doing nothing and staring. I looked at my parents, and they didn't look happy.

''Well, we shouldn't be this shy. We have met before, Y/n.'' Mr. Jeon started.

I lifted my head. I couldn't bring words into my mouth. What should I say? That it's nice to see you again. And by the way, thank you for taking Jungkook away from me again.

''H-hello,'' I said and bowed lightly. Despite everything, I needed to be polite to my elder no matter how much I hated his guts.

''I indeed came to meet you. I knew you were here. Knowing my son, this wasn't surprising at all,'' He continued, and I lifted my eyebrow. He knew this whole time that I was here? What was the point of hiding me then?

''That is why I asked you to come to this party,'' He said.

His voice didn't sound sweet at all. It seemed like he was trying to make me comfortable before bursting out something. To make me hear something I didn't want to hear. Then again, how bad could it get?

''What do you want?'' I asked but not in a sweet way. Yoongi's expression changed for warning, and he panicked inside because of my behavior.

''Young lady! You don't talk like that to your elder!'' I heard my mom's voice behind him.

''It's okay, Mrs. My appearance here wasn't for accomplishing our long-lasted reunion. Or for that baby you are carrying,'' He said coldly.

My eyes widened. Mr. Jeon knew about that too? Oh no. Then again, I'm big enough to be noticed, or since my parents are with him, they must have told him.

''My point here was to give you a warning, for both of you. I already talked to Jungkook about this. First, about that child, if I knew about it earlier, I wouldn't have accepted it,'' He said, and my mind was burning.

How dare he say something like that? He can't decide that. What is he? A king or something who can tell people what he wants.

''But now, since Jungkook will stay in the USA for a long time, it doesn't matter anymore. You can live and raise this baby alone. Jungkook won't be a part of it as long as I live,'' He continued.