Chapter 11

Goodbyes

If you prefer a video version 👇🏼

After Jungkook's dad's words were said, I don't remember anything that happened. I only remember his words.

''I'm happy to announce that my son will run the biggest company in the USA.''

That means I won't see him again. They are once again taking him away from me. From me and the baby. Am I going to give birth alone? Raise this alone?

No, I don't want to think of any of this. But I don't have a choice. I have to think of this as it's happening right now. This isn't a dream or something I could swipe under the mat and hope it'll disappear.

Though that's what I'm dreaming of.

The guys took me home. They were worried about my health because I hadn't said anything after that speech. I just stared in front of me, saying nothing. Momo was trying to get some contact with me and say everything is going to be okay.

But no, it won't be okay. How can Momo say something like that? Her boyfriend won't move miles away and leave her alone with a baby. Her boyfriend's father isn't a maniac who does what he wants.

So no, she doesn't know how I feel. And definitely can't say something like that. Even if she means good.

''Y/n, do you want something? I can make you-'' Momo started.

''Just leave me alone!''

Momo sighed and looked at the guys. She hasn't seen you like that, ever. She isn't hurt by you pushing her away, but it made her even more worried about you. No one should deal with these kinds of things alone.

''Can his dad make him leave just like that? Jungkook is an adult. He can decide things,'' Momo asked, and the others just looked at each other.

''No. Some things make us all in this together. We have reasons to stay in this business, and Jungkook knows that if he says no, it would affect all of us,'' Namjoon said.

That is true. Jungkook knows all of them and what would happen to each of them if he refused. What would have happened to you as well? He needs to think beforehand.

''But he just can't leave her!'' Momo whined. Momo was right. He can't.

But he has to.

It didn't take long when the door opened and revealed Jungkook. Others were startled to see him here since they thought he would be at the airport or far away from there. But no, he is here.

He walked straight to them. ''Guys, I-'' He started but didn't have time to finish when one of them interrupted him.

''Explain to us, will you?'' Yoongi asked, and Jungkook took a deep breath.

''Okay, it's true I'm leaving. But you know I have no other choice! I heard my parents talking before the speech, and I came so fast to tell them everything. But I heard my dad saying that if I don't do this, he will do something to Y/n,'' Jungkook said at the end of the line with a low tone.

He explained everything to them, but in his mind, it was you. Where are you? He so wanted to be with you right now. So he went looking for you, but it was easy to find you.