Chapter 25

Tears

Read/Watch on YouTube:

Jungkook's hands were roaming around my back as I was above him, kissing him hungrily. I moved from his lips along his jawline, neck, and collarbones.

(+18 scene skipped, Wattpad already deleted one book of mine so I don't want this book to be deleted too, I'm sorry T_T)

One moment later...

I kissed him one more time and thanked him.

I took a quick shower with him, and then we came down. I see Hangeum with Momo outside, playing near the pool. A little fear got to me, but he wasn't near to fall. He can't crawl well yet.

"I'm going to make some snacks for him,'' I said, and Jungkook nodded with a kiss and made his way outside to watch and play with his son.

First, I didn't notice Jin sitting in the kitchen reading a book.

''Hey, where are the others?'' I asked as I took the ingredients to make snacks for me and Hangeum. Jin lifted his head up from his book and closed it.

''Uh, well, Momo is there, and I think Taehyung said he went out for a bit with Hoseok. From that, I don't know others,'' I just nodded to his statement and started making the snack.

''I'm sad we don't have anything to do here together. I feel bad for using my time with Hangeum and Jungkook,'' I pouted a little.

"It's fine. I'm happy enough to see you before your wedding,'' He smiled back, and I sat next to him.

''How are you? And your mother?'' I asked. I have been thinking of calling him and asking how he is, but I have been so busy with everything. I feel bad for not doing so.

''She's great. After Jungkook's father got into jail, and well, my own father got charged with all the bad things he had done. He is in prison too,'' His voice trailed down a little.

Even though his father did horrible things to him and to his mother, he was still sad about it. Father is always a father. And I don't know what relation he had to him before they got into this business.

''Do you visit him?'' I asked. He nodded.

"Sometimes, but not very often. My father told me that if I try to contact my mother, I don't need to visit him anymore. That I'm not his son anymore if I do so,'' He said.

''I'm sorry. You'll get over it. I'm sure of it. And maybe when he gets out, he has thought about things and is ready to forgive you,'' I said, and he smiled at me.

"When I called my mother for the first time, she was shocked about everything, and she couldn't stop crying on the phone. She was so happy to hear my voice. That she can come home,'' Jin said with a little tear in his eyes.

''Is she back already?'' I asked.

"Yes, it didn't take long when she came back. Now she has got a new job and a house near mine. I'm so happy to finally be with her again. It has been so many years,'' He said, and I brought him to hug me.

His life has been rough since he was a kid, and now that everything is finally okay for him, he is happy. I'm glad.

Jungkook's POV