Chapter 22

I'm watching

If you prefer a video version, view/like appreciated <3

We talked and caught up on what we had done in the past days. I'm glad that they are doing great. They are so in love, and I will hit Jimin if he breaks her heart. But I'm sure he won't. I have learned from Jimin that he is caring and would never hurt a fly. They fell for each other from the day Momo stepped into the mansion. So I'm pretty sure it's going to last.

It's still too early to talk about marriage between them. We are young as well. But since Jungkook and I have known each other since childhood, I think we can do this.

Speaking of the wedding. The wedding planning was going great. We decided to plan it during the vacation, but the guys insisted not to worry or stress and relax.

Last night, after Momo and Jimin left, we did the same we do every day. But we both have a strong opinion about things and often fight about them. We both are stubborn.

So, speaking of a fight. We had that yesterday. I was worrying about Hangeum. Should we take him with us? We can't rest enough or take it easy if we take him, but I don't want to leave him. Jungkook disagreed with me and wanted us to have time for each other. That is why I got mad.

In Busan, no one could take him, and I don't want to give him to strangers. It would be easy to drop him off at either of our parents, but you know the situation.

We both yelled at each other, and even Hangeum got scared of us. I got mad at him because he just wanted to leave him there. He didn't mean he didn't care for him, but he thought of us too. We didn't talk about the rest of the evening and just went to sleep.

But the thing is, even though we fight, we always sleep in the same bed.

My alarm went off at 8 am. We packed some things yesterday, but there is still something to do. I turned to my right side only to see sleeping Jungkook's bareback turned to me.

I felt the worst immediately for yelling at him yesterday. I freaked out too much. But he understands it. Has happened so much in our lives that it's understandable that I can't leave Hangeum to some strangers without first getting to know them.

I moved my body against his and rested my chin on his shoulder, giving him a little kiss. He moved a little, and I think I woke him up, or he was awake, too.

''I'm sorry...'' I said with a low voice, but he heard it. He turned his body to me and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, too. I was an idiot,'' He said, his nose touching me, and he put his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. He was so warm against my body.

''I know you want to spend time with me without Hangeum around. I promise, when the honeymoon comes, I will be all yours,'' I said and smirked when I said the last part.

He smiled back and kissed me. But the kiss wasn't soft for a long. Soon, he deepened the kiss, and his hand was on my bum and thighs. Oh god, we don't have time for this.

He came above me, kissing my neck and giving me shivers. ''Jungkook, w-we can't. We need to pack,'' I tried to say without moaning because he was driving me crazy, just like yesterday. He stopped kissing my neck, and right before he was about to touch my lips with his, we heard crying.