I was playing with Hangeum on the outside. Momo left to take a little walk.

''You know, your appa made a little mistake, and now eomma is a little hurt. I was stupid,'' I talked to Hangeum when I helped him to play. I feel bad for hurting you. But I did it all to protect you from this. But I guess it was a bad idea after all.

I saw Taehyung walking towards me. Should I? Somehow, it's hard to imagine that he has feelings for Y/n. How haven't I noticed this? Did they get close when I was away? I need answers, but I don't know. If I get them, I don't know how I'm going to react.

''Hey, hyung! Can I talk with you?'' I asked when Taehyung was about to go inside, clearly avoiding me.

He turned to me and looked for a while inside but walked to me. ''Be quick,'' He said.

I scoffed. ''You don't need to rush anywhere. I need to talk to you about the incident,'' He just looked at me, waiting for me to finish. What is wrong with him nowadays?

''I know you are trying to protect Y/n, but that's my job. You guys are friends, but when it comes to protecting her, it's me.''

He chuckled, shaking his head. ''Protecting? Really? You call that protecting?''

''I know you're mad at me, but no need to remind me again!'' I yelled. I shouldn't because I know I did something wrong. But does he love her that much? To hate me?

''Can't we forget this and move on? For everyone's sake?'' I asked, and he looked at me blankly. Hangeum was playing in my embrace, and he looked at him for a while.

"This time, but if you ever hurt her again, I will be there to comfort her and be the man she deserves,'' Taehyung said before standing up and walking away.

His behavior is so weird. I get it. I am an asshole after everything. For all these years, I have been one. But still. She sticks with me despite everything I do.

That shows she loves me. And I love her, and I hate myself more than anything because I hurt her. I can't forgive myself completely.

I walked inside to give Hangeum some snacks.

YOUR POV

Jungkook came with Hangeum right after Taehyung came inside, looking mad. I wonder if they talked or something. He's never that upset unless someone says something to him.

Jungkook gave Hangeum to me because I was holding his afternoon snack.

''Did you and Taehyung talk? Why is he looking mad?'' I asked.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it. Do you know where Jimin is?'' Jungkook said and asked Jin, who was once again reading his book after our own conversation. He looked at Jungkook before closing his book.

''He said he had to go look for something. He didn't say what or where he went,'' He replied, and Jungkook shrugged, grabbing something from the fridge and walking to the living room.

Jimin came back to the house. Jungkook was sitting on a couch and saw him coming.

''You look pale? Like you'd have seen a ghost? Where were you?'' He asked right away after Jimin sat down on the couch, without any emotion on his face.

''Hyung, you are scaring me. Where were you?'' Jungkook asked again, trying to get some attention to his hyung, who was staring into nothing.

"Is Y/n here?'' He managed to ask.

''Yeah, she is in the kitchen, why?'' Jungkook lifted his eyebrow, questioning.

"I... I..'' Jimin started, but he didn't manage to say the words he was supposed to. Jungkook saw little tears shining in his eyes, and now he was as confused as ever.