''See, even he protests that now mommy and daddy can't do this,'' I chuckled. Jungkook just laughed and came off me and laid back on the bed.

"No, we are not doing this right now. You take a shower, and I will go give Hangeum food. Then we switch, and I take a shower and get ready. Got it?'' I said.

''C'mon, others won't come until afternoon. We have plenty of time!'' He whined and put the blanket on his head. I, of course, pulled it off him and looked him with the face ''Don't try me.''

''Okay, okay, ma'am, I'm going!'' He pouted, and I watched him go to the bathroom. Sometimes, I need to take care of two boys in this house.

I went to Hangeum's room and found him whining and sobbing. He had to wait too long, and I'm sure he was hungry. ''Okay, mister, let's get breakfast for you,'' I said as I lifted him from the crib and walked straight to the kitchen.

We decided to make a few bottles and food ready for him so that it would be easier to travel a long way to Jeju with him. I hope he will do well on the plane. He is my brave little boy, I'm sure of it.

I was done feeding him, changed his diaper, and brought him to our bedroom. I knew Jungkook would be done soon, so I just laid him down on our bed and played with him until Jungkook came out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel around his waist.

''Okay, now I go, and you watch him. We have exactly three hours before Momo and Jimin pick us up at the airport,'' I commanded, and he showed agreement by standing like a soldier.

''Watch out, the towel is on the loose,'' I winked as I touched not his waist area but close enough for him to groan at me. I like to tease him when he can't tease me back. I went to shower and get ready.

I came back from the shower. I saw Jungkook playing with Hangeum on our bed. He was giggling when Jungook tickled him. I had to smile. The vacation will be a blast with them.

We were packed with the last things we needed when the doorbell rang. It must be Jimin and Momo. They offered to drive us to the airport. I opened the door and handed Jimin two of our luggage. Jungkook was carrying the travel crib for Hangeum and the rest of his stuff in one bag. I'm even surprised that I managed to put everything in one bag.

I, on the other hand, carried Hangeum in his car seat. I just got him to sleep and hoped he would sleep before boarding. I hope he can sleep all the time until the Jeju.

Jungkook put everything in the car, took the car seat out of my hands, and plugged it safely into the backseat without waking him up. Then, I went to sit next to Hangeum, and Momo joined me in the backseat with me.

Jungkook said that others who live far from Busan will fly to Jeju from the nearest airport to them. So, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Namjoon were the only ones who came to the airport we were going to.

We arrived, got everything we needed, and headed inside to look for them but also get through securities and all that stuff. As we were walking, I saw the guys waving to us from afar and starting to walk towards us with huge smiles on their faces.

''Helloo! It's been a while!'' Taehyung cheered.

"Shhh, he is still sleeping, and I don't want to wake him if I don't need to!'' I shushed him, and he lowered his voice. ''But I'm also happy to see you guys. It's been a long time indeed!'' I continued and hugged them all.

''Is this vacation going to be fun, or are we single going to watch while you suck your heads off and be so lovely dovely?'' Yoongi whined as he pointed to me, Jungkook, Jimin, and Momo.

''It's always nice to see you, hyung,'' Jungkook said as he put his arm around his shoulder, leaning against him. Are we that bad?

''He is just kidding, Y/n. We are glad to see you happy and healthy,'' Namjoon patted my back.