Chapter 18

Bang

(If you want to watch it as video version (with all grammar mistakes, lol^^) 👇🏼

Suddenly, everything was so dark. I didn't see anything. Am I dead? Where am I? It's black everywhere. I can't see anything. What was the last thing I remember?

Oh yeah, I was at my parent's house, and I tried to find Taehyung and Momo. Then I remember someone holding me and covering my mouth. I think I passed out.

So, am I alive or dead right now? Or am I in some dark room and can't see anything?

I suddenly saw a very bright light, and then I was standing in my old room. What? What is going on?

I started hearing someone crying. It sounded sad. I looked around and saw a young girl crying on the floor, leaning against her bed and holding a phone. Then it hit me.

It was me.

I saw myself, when I was young, crying on the floor. How is this possible? Am I living in some flashbacks? If I am, then why?

I was trying to remember why I was crying so much. I saw myself taking something from my pocket. It was the necklace Jungkook gave me. Now I know. This was days after he left me. That is why I'm holding the phone.

I remember trying to call him multiple times, but he never answered me. I texted him, but he never replied to them. I was miserable. I remember staying in my room for days. Sitting in the same spot, not sleeping, not eating, anything.

I was really in a bad situation years ago. Jungkook had so much effect on me. He was my only best friend, after all. I had no one until I met Momo in the new school. I couldn't handle the fact that he was gone and I would never see him again.

I wish I could have told myself everything would be okay and I'd meet him again. It would have given me more strength to fight those years when he was gone. As I moved to Seoul, I still had no one, but Momo was the only girl who came to talk to me. No one even tried.

I'm thankful for her. She helped me to survive all the years without Jungkook. And now I finally found him again, or he did me. Maybe I'd have wanted to meet him in some other way than this. But it doesn't matter how I met him again. The important thing was to have him again there for me.

Suddenly, I saw the bright light again. This feels like a time machine. What is my head trying to tell me?

Now I was standing in some bushes. What? What am I doing here? Soon, I saw Jimin and Jungkook walking through me and sitting in the bushes. Why?

"Okay, she should be out soon," Jungkook said excitedly.

"Yes, Jungkook, I know. We come here every morning." Jimin chuckled and looked at the excited maknae. He smiled at him.

Oh yeah. I remember Jimin telling me how many times they stalked my way to school when I moved to the same city as they did. And how many times did Jungkook come by himself? But how did he find out that I moved here?

''Jungkook, even though your father knows she moved here, it doesn't mean he will hurt her. As long as you stay away from her, it's all okay,'' Jimin sighed and looked at Jungkook, whose eyes were glued to your door, waiting for you to exit and start to walk to the school.