The fucking cravings.

He reached over for his phone with a shaky hand, his skin clammy to the touch. He knew he couldn't go to work that day, and he would have to call Jin to inform him about how bad his cravings were at the moment. Jin would then take off and stay at home to keep an eye on Yoongi for the day, to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

Then again, Yoongi didn't want Jin to miss out work on his own accord, and Yoongi can't always rely on his hyung. He'd have to start facing the world on his own, he'd have to start facing his cravings on his own.

Just as Yoongi was gonna text Jin to say he has a cold and can't work, he got a text from Jihoon.

Cunt.
Hey there, baby. I was wondering
if you'd like to go out tonight?
Just the two of us, and it'll
all be vanilla, I promise.
Unless you don't want it to be
;)

Yoongi took a deep breath, biting his lip hard. That fucker has ways of messing with Yoongi's mind that he cannot comprehend. Yoongi was thinking of excused, wanting nothing more than to spend his night texting Jimin while watching bad movies with Namjoon and Jin.

Jimin.

Yoongi quickly scrolled to Jimin's contact, his fingers shaking as he struggled to hold the phone, remembering what the boy had told him a while ago.

Yoongi let the plate fall, and swore profusely enough to cause Jimin to blush. He turned to Yoongi, and saw that Yoongi was hitting his head against his balled-up fists. They were busy cleaning up after a double shift, so they were alone again. Jimin rushed over to Yoongi, grabbing his fists and held them still with an unknown strength. Yoongi calmed down and looked up at Jimin, his soft brown eyes looked hazy and lost.

"What the hell, hyung? Are you okay?" Jimin asked gently, pushing Yoongi's hands down. Yoongi refused to let go of Jimin's hands, and intertwined their fingers.

"H-having a bit of cravings today, so I'm like super fucking sensitive now. Especially since I forgot to eat earlier," Yoongi said, feeling like putty when Jimin stood closer to Yoongi, pressing his face into his neck.

"You should be craving me instead, I'm much more delicious," he whispered, freeing one hand to draw a heart on Yoongi's left chest.

Yoongi chuckled at the lame joke. "That I can believe," he whispered, breathing in the scent of Jimin: strawberries and apple. He changed his shampoo, but it didn't matter, because Jimin always smelled nice.

"Next time you're having cravings, tell me. I may not know anything about drug-usage, but I do know how to cheer you up, idiot," Jimin giggled, pressing a gentle kiss to Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi sneaked his free hand into Jimin's strawberry hair, turning his head to meet his own face.

Yoongi pressed a soft kiss to Jimin's lips, holding his lips there as a calm spread through his nerves. He didn't want to make it a proper kiss, and this Jimin understood, so they just kept their lips together in a peck. It felt as if Yoongi was breathing in the very force behind Jimin's sweetness and innocence. The light of Jimin's affection was chasing away all the demons in Yoongi's mind.

Yoongi pressed call, putting the phone on speaker and laying it down on the pillow next to his head.

"Hello?" Jimin asked, and Yoongi heard muffled laughing in the background, as well as the sound of the wind. He must be walking to school, judging from the time.

"H-hey gorgeous," Yoongi said in a weak voice. "Sleep well, little one?" His voice was rasping from waking up screaming. He must also be home alone, if neither of Jin or Namjoon hadn't rushed to his room.

"Hyung, are you okay? You sound sick..." Jimin said softly. "Hold on a sec. Tae, Kookie! Go ahead, I'll catch up later. I won't be late! Go and make out or something. WELL YOU TWO AREN'T EXACTLY KEEPING IT A SECRET! Sorry, I'm back hyung."

Yoongi chuckled gently, his eyes closed as he imagined Jimin's sweet face. He would love nothing more than to have Jimin laying next to him, looking into Yoongi's eyes with all that adoration that only Jimin can muster up for the older male. In Jimin's eyes, Yoongi was invincible. Yoongi needed a bit of that invincibility.

"I'm just..." I can't tell him I'm craving, he'll probably skip school to come and try and make me feel better. "I think I have a bit of a cold."

"What? Yoongi, I'm on my way."

I just can't fucking win with this kid!

"Firstly, you little shit, how dare you forget your honourifics! Secondly, Jimin, no. You need to go to school. I'll be fine!" Yoongi countered, but his voice didn't sound so convinced.

"Screw off! I'll ask Jungkook's dad to call in for me, since he's a doctor. He'll understand if it's about you."

Yoongi was about to fight back, but he heard rustling, probably Jimin running to catch up to his friends. "Jungkook! Tell your dad to call the school, I need to go check up on Yoongi." The other's voices were distant in the background. "Yeah, he's okay, just sick. No, Taehyung, it'll be suspicious if all three of us are absent! Urgh, there's no stopping you is there?" Jimin's voice became clearer. "Okay, so all three of us are coming over."

"Jimin, I look like absolute shit..."

"No, hyung, you're always a pretty princess. See you now! Bye!" Jimin made kissie noises before hanging up.

Yoongi felt a fluttering in his stomach as he tried to suppress the idiotic smile that dominated his face.

A/N

Heya beautiful people! I just want to ask a personal favour... pretty, pretty please vote on my story if you like it. It helps the story gain popularity, and it inspires me to write more. Don't be afraid to leave a comment, I LOVE interacting with you guys. I really love writing this story.

I LOVE YOU ALL

YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL, SHINING STARS!