THIRTY-ONE

THIRTY-ONE 

Once again, Scott being the hero he was. Earlier on tonight, Scott had saved Kira from being killed by Barrow. Kira had sucked in all the electricity of Beacon Hills, not sure how. My thoughts were interrupting my sleep, as I lay in Stiles' bed, he had his arms wrapped around me, sleeping like a baby. 

I was flat on my back, starring at the ceiling. I let out a small sigh. How did my life turn out to this?  A year ago I wouldn't have believed that this is what my life would be. In fact, I probably wouldn't be dating Stiles, instead, watching Netflix watching cliche movies. 

A year ago, I'd still be a nobody. I'd only be noticed by Scott and Stiles. My best friends. I'm still thankful that they are alive with me today, I don't know what I would have done if they'd left. Like my dad. 

My dad makes me so angry. First, he tried to parent me, and then he tried to steal my boyfriend's dad job. Oh, and he won't even look at me when we are around each other, he's ignoring my presences. I clench my jaw just thinking about him, I should probably stop thinking about him. 

He means nothing to me. 

I'm also thankful for Allison. If it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't have made a friendship with Lydia. Wow, since when did I get deep with myself. I bite on my lower lip, and I turn around and faced Stiles. His lips were parted, and his eyes lids were closed and soft snores came from him making me smile. 

His hair has grown a lot. I miss his buzz cut, but at the same time, I wouldn't have been able to put my hands through his hair. Curious, I left my hand, and I slowly put it through his hair, flatting it. 

I giggle slightly and release my hand from his hair. I shuffle myself closer to him. I didn't realize how long Stiles has been my rock for. He's been my rock since forever, and I don't know why he decided to keep me around for all these years, he could be going out with a much prettier girl than I. 

I don't get it. 

I saw him flicker his eyes open and slowly, a yawn escaped his lips. My eyes widen, oh god, I woke him up. Good one, Stacey, good one. "I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up," I mumble softly, his eyes were now open, staring into my brown ones. 

"It's okay, at least I woke up to a beautiful face," Stiles spoke, making the butterflies in my stomach come back. I blush. Stop it, god. Stiles was voice was low, making me shudder slightly. 

"I'm sorry I woke you up," I told him, and he shakes his head. 

"Did you put your hands through my hair?" A smirk played on his lips, and I looked down, burying my face into my pillow, hiding. "Hey, don't hide," he whispers. I slowly look up and saw him staring at me. "God your so cute." 

I giggle, smiling. "If you don't get the best boyfriend of the year aword I will murder the host." He chuckled, his thumb brushing against my cheek. "Why does your dad even let me in?" 

"He doesn't know your here, simple." Stiles mumble, making my eyes widen, and I let out a laugh. I put a hand over my mouth, giggling against it. "By the way, you can put your hands through my hair, I like it. It feels right." 

I shift closer to him, not sure how that's possible and I put a hand through his hair, smiling. It's satisifying. He was smiling back. "Like that?" I whisper. "Hey, maybe I could plat it. You'd look super cute." 

"Anything for you." Stiles told me, making my cheeks red. Anything for you. "Anything to keep you happy," 

"You're the only one keeping me happy, Stiles." I whisper, making him smile. I was practically on top of him, my hand was now rising up Stiles' shirt. I bit my lower lip. Not being able to take it anymore, he nodded and I ripped off his shirt, and he slowly pulled off my shirt. Panting slightly, I took a good look at him. 

His beautiful body. Stiles is the only one who doesn't make me feel self-conscious. We just stare at each other, not really sure where to start. "Don't worry, Dad's at work," Stiles informed me. Making me smile, I lean and kiss him passionately, he kissed back also. 

He had cupped my cheeks, as our lips move together. Stiles had leaned me back, pressing me back onto his bed. He broke apart, and I nodded giving him consent to whatever he wanted to do next. 

Nibbling the inside of my cheek, Stiles' lips and moved down to my neck, sucking lightly on it. I moan lightly in pleasure. He puts wet soft kisses, moving down to my chest and he stopped suddenly. 

I then took control of this situation, and I pushed my lips back onto his roughly. Our lips move in sync, and my hands wrapped around him, pulling him closer to me. He moaned his delight. I then hear a knock on Stiles' door, making us pull away quickly. 

"Oh, god." I whisper out, it scared at me. I was only in my bra, and his dad was going to walk in on us. Stiles had quickly chucked over his shirt. 

"Hey, Stiles?" His dad called out, making my heart raced. I had grabbed my shirt and pushed against me. 

"Go, go!" He mouthed and I climbed out of his bed. "Y-yeah, in a second, dad." Stiles called out and my eyes widen, as I looked around, he had no bathroom. I then did the unthinkable, and I dropped down on the ground and I rolled on the ground, and under his bed. "Come in!" I had placed a hand over my mouth to stop the heavy breathing. 

"What are you doing this late?" I pressed my lips to prevent a giggle coming out from my lips. 

"O-oh, just finished up some work." Stiles lied smoothly, my heart's pounding slightly as I pressed my t-shirt against my chest. "Um, what did you need, dad?" 

"I just wanted to say sorry for not believing you guys, you were right." Mr. Stilinski sighed, and he sat on the bed. I smirk. 

"Stacey and Lydia. They were right." Stiles mumbled.  

"Yeah... and that I'll be going to work early, like always," 

"Okay," 

"You know, I'm surprised that Stacey's not here with you right now." Mr. Stilinski chuckled. 

"W-why would you think that?" I roll my eyes, nice going. 

"Well, she's always with you, I just... never mind, but son? Take care of her. She's special that one." 

"I know, dad." Stiles' soft voice flooded through my ears. I smile, biting on my lower lip. "That all?" 

"Yeah, see ya, Stiles." Mr. Stilinski said, and he had gotten up, and off the bed. I then hear the door close, and Mr. Stilinski was gone. I heard Stiles groan and I roll out from under the bed. 

"That was close." I mumble as I hop back onto the bed, and cuddled up next to Stiles. I chuck on my shirt. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. 

"I guess we have to go to sleep now, we're going to be asked questions by your dad tomorrow." Stiles reminded me, I cringed. "It's okay, I'll be answering." My shoulders relax. I then looked at Stiles and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before rolling over. He had wrapped his arms around me, and our legs intertwined with each other. "I love you."

"I love you, too."