twenty-one | season three b |

TWENTY-ONE 

A lot of changes has happened in the past few months. First, my dad had moved in with us. Scott and I ignore him, like he's not even there in the first place. Like how it use to be without him. Scott was an Alpha now. Well, a true Alpha. Red eyes looks so much better on him than yellow ones. 

Stiles and I have grown even closer, I'm not sure how that's possible. We were already close when we weren't together, now, nothing can break us. I spend most of my nights at Stiles'. I can't stand my father being around me. One thing that I found out about Stiles, he had biceps. I don't even know how he even found the time to work out.

Lydia and I are closer more, too. Considering we found out how we are tied together in the supernatural, it's best not to be mortal enemies with each other. Right now, I was sitting in Stiles bed. I was watching over him. He hasn't been sleeping that much.

I pressed my back against the wall, watching him murmur things. I want to wake him up, but I don't know if it's a good or bad dream. The room was dark, and I let Stiles take up all the sheets. I'm just watching over him.

I let my eyelids close, until, I heard him scream loudly, and my eyes pop open. Soon, Stilinski came in, and I tried shushing Stiles but he just grabbed onto me instead. "Hey, hey, hey, it's okay," I whisper, as he lays on me, gripping onto me. Stilinski stands over the bed, worried. He continued screaming, crying. "It's okay, sh, Sti." I stroke his hair, putting my hands through it. "Your okay," He just grips onto me, and Stilinski slowly sat on the bed.

I looked over at Stilinski, who looked at me. Whatever was happening to Stiles, it was bad.

"Am I awake?" Stiles asked as he packs his things for school, shoving them in bag and I nodded, sitting cross-legged on his bed. Stiles was about to put a book in, until he just stopped at it and stared.

"Hey," Sheriff said in his uniform as he was at the door. I looked over, and saw him there. "You all right?" Stiles turned around, facing his dad. He didn't say anything as he looked back down at his book. "You two ready for school?" He drops the book.

"Yeah, yeah, we're good." Stiles nodded and I jump off the bed. "Dad, seriously, I'm fine. It was just a nightmare. What's that?"

I looked at the box Sheriff was carrying. "This is just, uh, files from the office."

"It says Sheriff station, do not remove." Stiles read the sticker.

"Well, yeah, unless you're the Sheriff."

"Oh." Stiles nodded.

"Now, get you and Stacey to school." Sheriff had left, and I walked over to Stiles.

"Stiles, you don't need to lie to me. How are you really?" I asked, looking up at him. He looks down at me and just wrapped his arms around me. I sigh, and wrapped mine around him.

"If I'm honest, a little terrified. But I feel perfect right now." Stiles mumbled. I then pull back slightly, and looked up at him. He brushed a loose strand of hair out of my way. I close our lips together, connecting them for a second or two before pulling away.

✢ 

Stiles and I enter school, walking towards the stairs where we were supposed to meet Scott. But instead of meeting Scott, we saw a terrified Scott, walking backward down the stairs, looking scared.  

Stiles stopped him from walking backward, as Scott had walked into him. I touched my brother's arms which seemed to snap him back into reality. "Hey, hey, are you all right?" I asked my brother, as his gaze meets mine. 

My brother nods his head, his breathing uneasy. "Well, you don't look alright, Scott." Stiles points out. 

"I'm okay," Scott tried and I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes. 

"Over my dead body," 

"Yeah, no, you're not." Stiles said. "It's happening to you too. You're seeing things, aren't you?" 

Scott blinked a couple of times. "How'd you know?" 

I felt someone walk behind me, and I turned around it was none other than my best friends, Allison and Lydia. We form a small circle.