TWENTY-SEVEN

TWENTY-SEVEN 

Stiles and I enter the crime scene where Kira was attacked but not hurt, in the boy's locker room, of course. Stiles holds his bag, as we walked over to Scott. 

"Scott, I think I know what she's looking for," Stiles said as Scott stands up and walks over to us. He then brings out the baby doll that stoles, I shudder.

"You took the doll from the car?" I scoff. I'm not surprised, actually. 

"Yeah, I thought Scott could use it, you know, for like her scent." Stiles told us. 

"Where did you get that? Where did you find that?" None other than Mr. Tate shows up next to Stiles, making me jump. Mr. Tate snatches the doll and I let out a sigh and ran a hand through my clean hair. "It belonged to my daughter," 

"Sorry," Sheriff mumbled to us, as he walked by, and talks to Mr. Tate. "I don't even know how you even heard about this. If you've got your own police scanner or what... but you can't be here." Sheriff moved Mr. Tate back who jumped slightly, flinching. Sheriff then slowly moves his jacket away and revealed a gun under it. 

Nervously, I took a step back. Now, I'm uncomfortable. My eyes only widen, Scott looked down at me in concern and Stiles quickly grabs my hand, squeezing it. "Oh god." I mumble. 

"I have a permit." Mr. Tate snapped. 

"Californa schools are gun free zones, permit or no permit." Sheriff reminded him. Yes, go Mr. Stilinski! "You need to leave, Mr. Tate. Now." 

Mr. Tate stutters as Sheriff pushes him back slightly out in the hallway. Mr. Tate is an angry man. "You find that animal. You find that thing." Mr. Tate then walked off, and I sighed, feeling my shoulders drop. 

"Xylazine," Deaton told us in his work clothes as he enters the animal clinic. "It's a tranquilizer for horses." Isaac, Scott, Stiles, and I look at the three bottles that he had just placed down on the table in front of us. "For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So, whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot." 

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott pointed out. 

"She used to be." Isaac said, glancing at me. 

"She can do it." Scott said. 

"If we manage to find the thing," 

"Okay, what is the point in him?" Stiles points at Isaac, annoyed. "Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf?" 

"Yeah, what's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out." I, however, wore a singlet and a not so very warm jacket. It's boiling. 

"Look, maybe I'm asking the question that no one want's to ask. How do we turn coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been for eight years?" Isaac questioned. True. 

"I can do it." Scott said. 

"You can?" I asked. 

"You remember that night that Peter trapped does in the school?" Scott asked. 

I shudder. "I told you not to speak of it again, god." I mumble. 

Stiles nodded. "In the gym, he was able to make me turn using his voice. Deacalion did the same thing in the distillery," Scott explained. 

"This is a werecoyote, Scott. Who know's if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you." Deaton said. 

"That's why you called Derek, first." Stiles said, lowering his voice. 

Scott sighed. "Yeah. I can try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into a werewolf." 

"We need a real Alpha." Stiles rubbed the side of his face, making me smile. Scott looked at him, offended. "You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things." I let out a short laugh. "You know, an Alpha who can get it going. You know, get it..." 

"Up?" Isaac suggested, making me laugh some more. 

"Great. Alpha with performance issues." Scott scoffed.  

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton asked. Oh, yeah, lots. 

"I wouldn't trust Peter." Isaac said. 

"Finally, something we can agree on." I said. Isaac and I high five, Stiles send glares. "But hey, maybe the twins?" 

"They're not alphas anymore." Deaton reminded me, and I huff. "After what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them." 

"I can relate to the killing bit." I raise my hand, and dropped it. Everyone ignored me. 

"Yeah, but what if they know how to do it?" Stiles asked. 

"Nobody's seen them for weeks." Scott pointed out. 

"Well, actually, that's not totally true." I said. 

Soon, Stiles opens the loft (Derek's), Lydia, Stiles, Scott and I enter. Lydia walks down the steps. "They said they'd meet us here." My strawberry blonde friend said, looking around with her eyes.  

I walked beside her, Stiles beside me. That's when I hear a groan, and I turn around and saw the twins beginning to fight Scott. They throw him down on the ground, which Scott slides towards me. 

Stiles pushes me out of the way, and I dragged Lydia on. Stiles stood in front of me, and arm protectively stretched out. One of the twins do a flip of the stairs and the other walk down it, the twin landed perfectly flat. 

Ethan and Aiden both punched Scott in the head, making me cringe. Stomach, head, whatever body part you can think of. 

Scott groaned, as he was on the ground and was kicked by a twin. "I thought you guys were gonna teach me how to roar." Scott groaned, blood coming out of his mouth. 

"We are. You do it by giving in." One of them said. 

"Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us giving control." 

They stand up Scott who groans. "Hey, you know, that's funny," Stiles spoke suddenly. His arm was now wrapped around my shoulder. "Stacey and I tried something like this one-time sing heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But you're right, eating the living crap out of him is probably better."

"Oh," I mumbled. "Oh, I remember, it was a great opportunity to let out any anger I had towards Scott." 

"That's actually your plan?" Scott asked. "You kick my ass?"

"You're afraid to turn. We're going to make you." Ethan said. "You turn. Then you kick our asses." 

"What a lovely deal," I mutter sarcastically, wrapping an arm around Stiles' waste. 

"And then you roar," Aiden said. I had gripped onto Stiles' t-shirt, watching nervously. I hated seeing my brother hurt, physically and emotionally, it hurt me. I felt Stiles' rub his hand up and down comfortably on my arm. Aiden turned around and roared, showing his electric blue eyes at Scott. 

"You don't think you can let go with us?" 

"You think you're gonna hurt us?" Aiden had shoved Scott towards Ethan, okay, calm down, Stacey, they're doing this for Scott. "Come on, McCall, give it your all." 

"We can always hell." Aiden reminded him. Scott had swung at Ethan, who defended himself by pushing Scott back with a punch, and he groaned. 

"You're an Alpha. If you want to roar like one, you've got to give in full throttle." One of them instructed. "You've got to be the monster, become the beast, become everything you're afraid of." 

"That's what gives you power. It gives you strength." Scott had thrown a punch but was dodged by one of the twins, then Scott was hammered to the ground which made me cringe. 

"I- I'm gonna have to leave," I mutter lowly, I couldn't do this. I let go of Stiles' embrace, and I walked out of the door, and I walked around the corner, and pressed my back against the wall and blew out some air. I slide down to the bottom, touch down. I sigh, running a hand through my hair. I'm thankful now that I don't have any supernatural hearing.  

I then hear the door close, and I looked up, spying Stiles there who smiled softly down at me. He walked over to me and sits down. "Hey," he laced our hands together, placing them on his knees. 

"You didn't have to follow me." I roll my eyes lightly and shifted into a position so I can rest my head on his shoulder comfortably. He kissed my head. 

"You wouldn't have been able to do this, besides, I wanted to come. And, we're in this together. I go wherever you go." Stiles mumbled, and I smiled even more. 

"You're such a sweetheart." I laugh. "If you had to pick out of me or Scott, who would it be. I mean, someone was bound to ask that question, so.." 

Stiles lets out a soft groan. "You just killed me, Stacey, you know I can't do that. You two are the top five most important people in my life- scratch that, top three." 

I roll my eyes. "It's okay, I understand." 

"But hey," he leans closer to me, and I moved my head so I'm looking at him, our lips are close. "Between you and me, it goes dad, you, Scott."  That made me smile, I didn't know that I was that important to him. I mean, I knew, just not that much. "Sometimes, I just want to know what's going on in your little head of yours." 

"Shut up," I mumble, and I move my head closer to his, I lightly press my lips on his, and he responded. I close my eyes, enjoying this moment. I deepening the kiss, something we hadn't been able to do in a long time. 

I watch and hear the door move open a little, and I broke away, wiping my lips. I turn my head towards the door, and it widens fully. Lydia stands there. "It didn't work."