You're Holding Back (Patrick's POV)

"Well, Em's got her first ultrasound done, so are we ready for mine?" Pete asked as he took my hand in his.

"I couldn't be more excited," I smiled. "I still can't believe that you're already twelve weeks, babe."

"Me either, but I'm so excited," he smiled.

"I am too!" I smiled back at him. "and to think, in about six or seven short weeks, we'll be able to find out if it's a boy or a a girl."

"I can't wait for that!" Pete smiled again. "but mostly, I can't wait to tell the kids what their baby sibling will be."

"Same here," I said, standing up. "Well, are you ready?"

"Yup," he said, getting up and walked towards the front door with me. "Let's go see our baby."

I smiled at Pete, then we walked out of the house and got into the vehicle. Pete drove this time, and after about ten or fifteen minutes, we arrived at the doctors office. We hopped out of the vehicle, then walked into the building hand in hand. A woman near the door gave us a disgusted look, but we laughed it off. We've grown accustomed to looks like that, and frankly, who cares what those people think? We are who we are, and we're happy as can be. We walked up to the front desk, then let the lady know that we were there. She smiled, then said she'd let the doctor know. We went and sat down, then started talking about the baby again.

"Have you thought of any names yet?" he asked me. "I've thought of a few."

"I have to," I smiled. "Like two for each gender."

"Same here!" he smiled. "For girls, I like Zooey Elizabeth and Ruby Skye. For boys, I like Gage Lucas and Spencer Riley."

"Ok, those are adorable!" I laughed. They really were cute. "For girls, I like Amelie Rose and Samira Marie. For boys, I like Tyler Joseph and Jackson Alexander."

"Ok, I love Samira and Jackson! Those are so cute!" Pete said, making me laugh.

"Sorry to interrupt," a lady smiled as she approached us. "but I like Zooey and Jackson. Oh, and the doctor's ready for you," she laughed.

"I love both," I laughed as Pete and I got up and walked through the room with the lady.

"They are really cute! Samira is unique, but in a good way," she smiled as she led us into a room.

"I really like that one," Pete smiled.

"Whatever you name your baby, I'm sure it'll fit," the lady smiled again. "Alright, the doctor should be in in just a few minutes!"

"Thank you!" Pete and I said as she smiled and left the room.

"She was nice," I laughed.

"And she great name taste," Pete teased. "but I really do love Zooey and Jackson, and Samira too. God! I can't choose!"

"I love Jackson, Gage, Zooey, and Amelie! This is so hard," I said. "Maybe we'll have to ask the kids, then Joe and Andy to see what they like. Maybe we can narrow it down to the main girl name and the main boy name, so when we do find out the gender, we can be prepared."

"Look at you always thinking," Pete laughed. "and if we don't figure this out, you could say that we're ... Stumped."

"Jesus Christ Pete!" I laughed. "You know, you're a Stump now too, so you just made a joke on yourself."

"I embrace it!" Pete said.

"And you should!" the doctor laughed as she walked into the room. "Don't know what you were talking about, but I thought I should say that."

Me and You Against the World (Book Five in the Peterick Mpreg Series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें