Date Night (Patrick's POV)

"I'm bored," Pete said, taking my attention away from the tv.

"Babe, when aren't you bored?" I asked.

"Eh, good point," he sighed. "I do have an idea, though."

"And what might that be?" I asked.

"How about we go on our date night?" he asked.

"We can't just leave. We have to get Jaim from Nick's place in like an hour," I stated.

"We can call Joe, see if the two of them can pick her up," he said, sitting up and crawling onto my lap.

"It wouldn't hurt to try, I guess," I smiled at his big eyes.

"And then we can leave a note for Jaimee," he said.

"Alright," I smiled again. "Give 'em a call."

Pete smiled at me, then kissed me. He crawled off my lap, then grabbed his phone and dialed Joe's number. After a few rings, Pete said hey to someone, then explained everything. After another minute, he said thank you over and over, then hung up. He walked back over to me and crawled back onto my lap.

"I take it they said sure?" I laughed.

"Mhmm," Pete smiled. "Now we have to get ready."

"What should I wear?" I smirked.

"Clothes, probably," he said.

"Smartass," I laughed, pushing him gently off of me, then getting up.

Pete ran to me and smacked my ass over and over as I walked up the stairs, which made me laugh. We walked into our room and then into our closet. Pete and I both looked through our clothes, then, after about five more minutes, I found my blue short sleeve shirt that fades into the purple, then my good black skinny jeans. I was out of the closet before Pete - no pun intended - and into the bathroom.

As I got changed, I started smiling to myself. I was just happy that with everything going on, Pete and I could still find time for ourselves. I mean, we've had the whole day to ourselves, basically. We woke up, brought Jaim over to Nick's place, Emily is obviously with Jack - and doing much better - and then Ethan has been with Joe and Andy since a few days ago. It's been nice to just spend all day with Pete. 

I finished changing, then quickly fixed my hair and put my fedora on - I never go out without it. I took one last look at myself, then smiled. I walked out of the bathroom to find Pete taking his shirt off. I chuckled, then went up behind him and grabbing his button up shirt off the bed. I took his arms, then put them through the sleeves, making him laugh and smile. After that, I reached around him and buttoned the buttons. He turned around, then smiled at me.

"Hmm, maybe you can unbutton the top one," I smirked as I unbuttoned the top button, revealing part of his chest.

"You look great, babe," he smiled at me.

"Says you," I smiled back. "Are we ready?"

"I think so," he said, taking my hand in his, then walking out of the room and down the stairs.

Pete and I both grabbed our wallets, then I grabbed the keys, which were soon taken from me. I laughed as Pete ran to the drivers side of the vehicle and hopped in. I asked him why I couldn't drive, and he just said because I didn't know where to go. I rolled my eyes, then Pete grabbed my hand. He pulled out of the driveway and started down the street. I didn't even bother asking where we were going because I knew he wouldn't tell me, but I definitely had a few guesses up my sleeve.

After driving for about fifteen more minutes, Pete slowed down and then parked in a small parking lot next to a small sandwich shop. I got butterflies in my stomach, and couldn't help but smile. Pete ran over and opened my door for me, then took my hand as we walked into the sandwich shop. We were quickly greeted by a younger girl, probably still in high school, who told us we could sit anywhere.