Don't Get Me Started (Emily's POV)

I pulled up to Pete and Patrick's place. As I hopped out of the vehicle, I realized how much I missed them all, but my feelings about what had just happened between Jack and I were overpowering those feelings. I noticed that Pete and Patrick's vehicle wasn't in the driveway, so maybe they weren't home. That was a good thing in my book because I didn't want to march into the house and have them see me with tears streaming down my face. 

I grabbed my suitcase and my bag, then walked up to the house. I opened the door and looked inside. I didn't see anyone, so I closed the door behind me and set my things down in the entryway. I walked up the stairs, and just as I was about to go into my room, Jaimee peeked her head out of her room across the hallway.

"Em?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, not looking at her.

"Hey, you ok?" she walked over to me, picking my head up and seeing the tears streaming down my face. "Oh my god, Em, hun, what's wrong?"

"Jack and I had a fight," I collapsed into her arms.

"Come on," she said, leading me to her room, where Nick was laying on the floor, playing Xbox. "What happened?"

"Well, basically," I said, sniffling, and not really caring that Nick was in there listening. "a couple nights ago, I woke up around like three or something and then I noticed blood on the sheets. I freaked out and that woke Jack up. I showed him the blood, then I said that I was having really bad pains in my lower stomach and back. He took me to the hospital, and after a couple hours of testing, the doctor came back and said that I had miscarried."

"Oh my god, Emily," Jaimee covered her mouth, then took me in her arms again as I cried.

"Y-Yeah," I sniffled. "So, Jack asked me if I knew I was pregnant, so I told him everything. He didn't speak to me until we got home just now, then that resulted in us fighting, and now here I am."

"Geez," Jaimee hugged me tighter.

"My god," Nick said. "I am so sorry."

"It's not your fault," I said. "It's mine."

"Emily," Jaimee pulled me off of her and looked at me. "don't you even think this is your fault for one second."

"She's right," Nick said. "It's not even close to being your fault."

"But it is!" I sobbed. "How is it not? I'm the one who didn't tell him, I'm the one who was a complete idiot, I'm the one who put myself under so much stress that I lost the baby, and I'm the one who made Jack yell at me!"

"Emily, stop," Jaimee said, pulling me into her arms as I cried harder. 

Her and I stayed that way for a while while I cried, then we moved onto the floor. She leaned against her bed and hugged me into her arms. Nick even sat next to us with his arms around us. He was practically like a brother to me. I'm so thankful I have an amazing sister like her, and then an amazing "brother" like Nick.

A short while later, I had started to drift off into sleep. I was pretty sure Jaimee and Nick had to. At least twenty minutes after that, we were all woken up by the front door opening and closing, then Pete and Patrick yelling for Jaimee. We didn't move, we waited for them to come upstairs and find us.

"Hey, I called fo - Emily!" Patrick smiled when he saw me.

"Hi daddy," I got up and hugged him. I couldn't help myself - and me being me, I always cried into either Patrick's and Pete's arms - so I started to quietly sob into his shoulder. So far, he hadn't noticed. I was assuming he just assumed I missed him.

"Did I hear you say Emily?" Pete poked his head into Jaimee's room.

"Yeah," Patrick smiled, hugging me tighter.