An arranged marriage to the guy who took my V-Card! :: Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

"Ok well his little brother Peter and him don't get along. He says Peter's a whimp, Peter says Raidon's a jerk."

Don't blame the guy.

"So when Raidon got a job and moved into this mansion, Peter moved away. Peter now lives somewhere in the country...but I don't know much because of the non-talking about him. I met him once though. He's very kind."

"Thanks Marigold."

She bowed and briskly walked out. So...Peter Andrews huh? I'm sure I could find him...

[Peter's POV]

I shivered in the brisk winter air of Chicago. I was glad to finally be home as I stepped into the condo door and into the elevator. Mrs. Beavers stood with her children and groceries. I gave her a quick nod and got onto my floor and opened the door to my apartment.

I turned up the heat a little more and hung my coat up. I heard my computer beeping. Facebook alert...gross. Sure I like Facebook but god when are people never on? I even get alerts at 3AM! It's ridiculous...

AMY DIGGINS sent you a friend request.

I looked at her profile page. She seemed somewhat familiar so I decided to send her a message.

To: Amy Diggins

Hey. You sent me a friend request and out of question, who are you? Thanks.

A few minutes later my computer dinged. I sighed, setting my coffee down and sat back down in front of the computer.

From: Amy Diggins

Um hey! Haha I'm Amy...the girl whos life was ruined cause of your brother! Remember me? Haha...*awkward* Um anyways I'm engaged to him!! :P

Whoa.

To: Amy Diggins

Oh wow. Ok um god...uh wow. God. What the hell?!

From: Amy Diggins

I know right?!?! I just got the news like a week ago... I live in Myrtle Beach with your dick of a brother.

To: Amy Diggins

Haha you know it. Hey what's your number?

I got it and put it in my phone. Geesh I didn't know I'd have a sister-in-law this soon...God that sucks for Amy. I now remember her! I remember when he ruined her life. I really liked her actually...I opened my collar a little more and began texting her.

[Amy's POV]

I was glowing when his first text was sent.

From: Peter

hey

To: Peter

hey!! (:

From: Peter

so.......you and my bro huh?

To: Peter

i suppose. i hate him tho. sigh

From: Peter

haha ik how u feel

To: Peter

yupp. wat did he do 2 u?

From: Peter

well...i suppose just bein a jerk 2 all the girls and 2 me just got old

To: Peter

ya i kno wat u mean

From: Peter

wat did he do 2 u?