The plan...she doesn't want to leave

Drake's pov

As we got to the hide out I rounded up the guys some staying behind while some were going with me and went to where the gps on Sandra's phone was taking us and took off with the car after packing it with what we needed. Looking down at the gps I saw that it had stopped a mile away from us and parked the car deep in the woods but made sure it was close enough once we would need it and got out ready to scope the place till I saw, her. She looked stunning absolutely amazing but as I saw him come from behind her I frowned as I noticed the ring on her finger before moving away after they walked into the building. Walking around I noted some places to put the cameras and marked them with tape where no one could see before looking back once more and saw Red herself staring out the window making me look around to make sure no one was around and grabbed the rose I had for her before walking to the next tree and climbed to the top before going to the roof and bending down enough so I was laying on my stomach and lightly brushed her head with the rose before she looked up confused. Seeing what it was she smiled when she saw me smiling back and held out the rose for her which she took brushing our fingers just as I heard someone coming up the stairs making sigh "I love you" before running back to the tree and hiding just in time to see him coming from behind her wrapping his arms around her. Sighing and wishing I was in his spot and walked away making sure to tape every spot to put a camera on and left back to the car.

Grabbing the cameras and setting them up so they were turned on I tested them all out on the screen and made sure that the base could see me before hearing "I see you handsome" I heard making me chuckle and shake my head before handing Tyler and the rest a camera before we walked back to were I taped places. After setting them all in there place we headed back to the car and drove off back to the base after the second car came to keep watch.

Alejandro's pov

As I walked back from our room and into the hall I heard someone talking and before I heard an all to familiar name "Drake he's getting close to her and the plan is already started I don't know how much I can do to stop anything I can try to bring her to the hide out once the guys are out of sight ok tomorrow at four" I heard from Sandra's room and slowly walked in without her knowing wanting to catch her for confirmation before she hung up and got up before turning around. "I'm surprised I really am and I thought for sure you were a nice friend for her to have but maybe not " I said looking at her emotionlessly as she shook her head tearing up. "I-i can explain" she said making me laugh humorlessly out of nowhere scaring her and myself a little bit having an idea to finally take this down completely. "Your going to tell him that we are leaving tomorrow at one to somewhere you don't know of yet and you are also going to give me your phone and you are going to do anything else that I need you to do" I said holding my hand out for her phone before throwing it onto the wall and watched as it crashed into tiny pieces. "Im not going to tell David anything of this but I need you to tell me if you are the reason for the police raiding, wait you know what don't, answer that you're probably not going to be honest with me so until then you better watch your back now I have to go f*** my fiancé senseless again so I can finally get a kid don't wait up" I said smirked as I saw her face turn sour and walked out of the room to mine where I saw her laying on the bed napping.

Sighing I decided to let her sleep knowing she was going to need it before this week and smirked at the idea of the rounds we would be doing every night and laid next to her pulling her into my chest and fell asleep.

Two weeks later

It's been two weeks since we left and I made sure that Drake thought we would be going back to America but after coming here for a day I let her pick wherever we were going and she chose the Netherlands and since I had a house there I agreed. As we've been here for a week I began to notice how different she has been and noticed how much she was feeling a little heavier but pushed it aside. Walking down the stairs I had told her I was going to the store and I would be a little later than usual as I had to pick some other things up from the hide out. Getting into the car I made sure that one of my men were inside with her without her knowing and one outside guarding and one in the control room watching the cameras.

Red's pov

Once I knew he left for sure I quickly grabbed a cup that I bought to write on that I would give to him and wrote on the bottom "your gonna be a daddy" and dropped the little baby shirt charm in it before pouring his scotch that he likes at the door and waited for him to come home. After an hour of waiting I heard the front door open and walked up to see he was bleeding from his knuckles but realized it wasn't his blood and sighed before shaking my head and smiled taking his hand and walked us to the kitchen. Cleaning his hands I couldn't help but smile and looked up to see him looking down at me with wonder as to what I was so happy about before I whipped his hands clean and gave him the cup making him chuckle at the kind of cup I gave him before he drank it rather quickly making my eyes widen hoping he didn't swallow the charm but as I heard it clicking I sighed and watched as he looked down at the cup and took the charm out before looking at the message before his eyes widen and looked at me for confirmation making me chuckle and nod before he lifted me up and kissed me making me feel as though I was in some kind of movie and was happy after so long. Setting me back down he began to talk about appointments and things that was needed for the baby and for once looked happy, happier than I've ever seen him and for some reason I was happy to cause it. Picking up the cup I was about to start washing the dishes before he stopped me and picked me up bride style up to the room telling me "let the workers do it thats what I pay them for anyway" and laid us on the bed sleeping soundly in each others arms and as I laid there I didn't notice myself slowly falling in love with my kidnapper.

Drake's pov

It's been two weeks and we lost their location after Sandra sent us back to the states and after find no sign of her she finally told us that she was caught but that she didn't seem like she wanted to come back either way and it broke my heart hearing it but when you love someone they say to let them go despite how hard it will be for you but I'm selfish and I love her more than he ever will, I'm not letting her down till my last breath.