WHERE IS SHE!!!...You left why do you care

Drake's pov

It's been almost three months without her and I've been insane not knowing if my princess is alright or not or if she's still even alive but quickly shook my head thinking the worse and started finding another way to get her as our last plan almost had us killed. "Look it might be a long shot but I can get in there as a member of there gang and play the part, I mean no one has met me and I am the newbie so why not?" Tristian said said making us all look at him before communicating with looks all around including her mother who was holding onto James as she refused to not help I mean what mom wouldn't. "He's right Drake if we go there we will get our heads blown off but what about" he said before coming over to me and whispering about the guy in the basement who's been helping for years but underground making me think. "Fine but your going to work with CJ our tech downstairs" I said making him confused as he's never met CJ not everyone does until a couple of years in the gang. Walking to the basement we saw that he was trying to listen on the conversation before looking behind him hearing us and had me listen in as well.

"She's at the house has been this whole time but the boss is making her the perfect wife and carrier for when the kids come have you seen her, she's one nice piece " the guy said making them both laugh. "What's her name again Riley or something like that" I heard a voice I haven't heard in a long time. Mad I gave him back the headphones and watched as he wrote something down before handing it to me, an address and telling me that they were waiting for two other guys to guard her. Nodding my head I explained the plan surprising him he never leaves the basement and went upstairs to go start packing before taking off. Sitting at the computer I pushed the camera that was aimed at her looking out the window and reading a book which looked like she wasn't very interested in at all and became angry quickly "NO NO NO, NO little space" she said throwing the book to the ground and began to cry making me wonder as to why she had said that but looking back I remember the guy who had helped my father wasn't a daddy but a master to slaves. Widening my eyes I prayed like I've never prayed before hoping we can get her out of that place before its to late and she loses herself.

Red's pov

It's been so long since I've been able to leave this room maybe two days someone always brings me food but it isn't enough and I'm beginning to feel dizzy faint from the lose of food that he doesn't give me saying how I have to have the "perfect" shaped body and I'm starting to break and believe him that I'm fat so I don't eat much of the food they give me anyway. Each day I've been here as much as I hate to say it I miss HIM, I ...I miss Drake, I miss being able to be my little self and not have to worry about being a big girl in front of him because he loved me, the real me and not this broken doll I'm starting to become. I've been hearing the men that guard my door talking about the bosses child and how lucky he was to find a nice piece of well, you get the rest. As I sat on the bed I began to hear the door unlock for lunch and stayed where I was looking out the window wishing to be far away from this place hiding and being myself but each time I think about it, its washed away with him in the room, the boss. "I've been hearing you haven't been eating so your going to eat everything on this plate in front of me even if I have to shove it down your throat" he said grabbing under my chin so I was looking up at him before he sat on the bed and waited for me to do what I was expected to.

Bowing my head I feel a tear run down my face as I didn't feel human anymore and waited for the food to be in front of me but all I got was him yanking my head back from my hair frowning at me. "Stop crying" he commanded frowning his eyes almost like disciplining a child for talking back before he brought the food to my mouth and watched carefully as I took it in and chewed. "Why have you not been eating" he said sounding like he actually wanted to know but I knew not to trust especially from him of all people. "I need to lose weight. That's all I'll ever hear anymore from anyone so I'm doing what everyone says I stopped eating" I explained looking down at my hands making him go silent before continuing to feed me all the while not saying another word. "Get dressed, something nice we are going out tonight" he said making me nod before leaving the room and locked my fate in here.

Sighing I went to the bathroom and took a shower getting ready not putting much makeup on and curled my hair before walking out to see a blue dress that was open in the front and had a puffy back to it almost looking like a shield. Grabbing a pair of black underwear and navy blue bra I carefully slipped the dress over my legs and through the sleeves. Walking to the mirror I frowned not liking who I was, there in the mirror was a broken doll, a shattered mask of pain in her eyes and makeup to hide the pain that her face would tell of the night before. Shaking my head I grabbed the black gladiator heels and zipped them on before knocking on the door to signal I was done and ready to leave before Roy opened the door and led me to the front where he stood in a nice tux looking down at his watch making some of his hair that was brushed back fall down a bit in front of his forehead. Looking up from his phone he watched as I walked down the stairs and walked closer before grabbing my hand and looking me over before nodding.

"You look lovely" he said making me nod and quietly thank him before he opened the door for me and walked us to the car opening the passenger door for me before putting the child lock on and got in on the drivers side. "We just have one stop to make and then we will be on our way to dinner with some people I have business with which I would like you to not talk in" he said not looking at me and started the car backing up looking at the back window putting his arm over my chair before looking at me and stared before driving all the way out and wrapped his hand on my neck and pulled me closer before kissing me roughly keeping his hand around my neck. "Be a good little slave tonight and if not it'll be your worst night but my favorite since you've been here" he said kissing my neck before pulling back and laid his hand high on my thigh almost under my underwear. As we drove for twenty minutes I could feel his hand slowly move up every other minute before he was inside them and played with the sides of them almost as if to take them off. "Stay in the car and don't move, if anyone comes out coming towards the car other than me go into the glove box but if not keep that closed and if you open it without having to I will be signaled and I'll come running out.

If I come running out and no one is there it will not be good" he said grabbing my face and stared at me for a while before kissing me lightly and left having me confused. As the cars radio was somehow still on without the key I turned it on and played some country music and began singing to "let it be" loving this song and began to fall asleep soon after the song was over.