Whos S....go little

Alejandro's pov

As I looked over at her I noticed she was staring at something and looked over to see a family inside the car next to us with the kids laughing and the parents talking smiling with love clearly on their face. "That'll be us soon" I said making her look over at me and give me a small smile before looking back out the window throughout the drive. Getting close to the airport exit I grabbed my phone before calling one of the men I had go there this morning to make sure everything was in check before I came here. "Is everything ready any problems?" I asked looking over at her slowly driving before getting a yes and sped up to the airport and to the private planes area. Parking the car I gave the keys to Hunter who I had in charge before grabbing Red and walked into the airport so we could get her something to wear.

Walking over to Victoria secret as it was the closest shop I waited for her to pick her clothes out while reading some emails before my phone began to ring. "Hello" I said looking into the store at her to see she was holding a white hoodie and shorts that she will never wear outside of the house before going to the underwear picking out the white set with the lace making me shocked before walking to the cashier about to pay before I shook my head and grabbed her money and pulled out my gold card giving her the money back. "Where are you guys were inside the plane" I heard David before telling him and hung up looking down at her seeing her pout making me raise my eyebrow. "I can pay for my stuff I don't like people paying for things" she said making me shocked and start laughing as Ive never heard that out of any of the girls I have been with but then again they were there for my money besides my looks. "Yeah well get used to it" I said grabbing her stuff and walked to the bathrooms and gave her the bag.

"Can't we talk about this like allowance of twenty dollars, yes thats reasonable" she said as if she was thinking on this making me laugh at her shaking my head before looking at her. "Fine a thousand and you have a deal" I said making her eyes bug out of her head shaking her head. "No fifty" "Two thousand" I said making her groan and sigh in defeat making me like the fact that loosing this type of fight made her upset showing me she wasn't after money despite me taking her. "Fine a thousand for.. a month allowance" she said making me shake my head and think of a three week allowance but went shorter. "Weekly" "Two weeks" "Two days" "Three weeks" she said making me smirk wining like I wanted to before nodding.

"You did that on purpose" she said realizing what I did and frowned making me smirk and watched as she went to the bathroom remembering the shorts she bought. "Put mine under those shorts till we get to the plane and into the room those are too short and you have a minute to change before I'm coming in" I said making her eyes widen and nod rushing o the bathroom as she knew I would. Getting close to ten seconds left she came out rushing to me like she just seen a ghost. "What whats wrong" I asked making her try to calm herself before pointing to the bathroom making me hold her and walk into the bathroom to see blood on the mirror and a woman on the ground bleeding out and looked back at the mirror to see it read "She's mine soon ~S" making me frown not knowing who S was and checked the woman pulse to see she was in fact alive but barely breathing. Calling one go my men to get the doctor here I waited until he was outside the door before leaving already late as it is wanting to get there earlier.

Getting on the plane I see Sandra and David on the couch on top of each other making me frown and walk us to the back room where she took my shorts off and laid on the bed tired but wide awake staring the wall. Taking my jacket, tie and, shirt off I laid next to her pulling her in to comfort her as I knew this was her first time experiencing something of this nature and tried to think of what would help her before it clicked and hated myself for thinking it but it was the only way to help her for now. "For right now because I know you would usually do this, go into little space I'll take care of you for now" I said making her look up at me with tears in them and climbed on top of me with her thumb in her mouth making me lift her up into my arms and walk over to the closet knowing my brother and his little usually takes this plane and found a pacifier before looking down at her and grabbed her thumb before opening the new pacifier and put it in her mouth watching as she held onto me for dear life and laid her head on my shoulder slowly falling asleep. Carrying her back to the bed in my arms I laid her on top of my chest and turned on the tv to see if there were any news about the bathroom but saw none so far making me relieved. Changing the channel to some random show for noise I began reading the rest of the emails I didn't get to and answered some of them seeing as majority of them were questions as to what to do with eh newbies and such.