Madison is nothing to me

Drakes pov

As I began to walk away I looked back at her to see she was talking to Sara my exes best friend making me mad as Riley looked upset. Knowing she said something to her about me I went to my second period that I have unfortunately with Madison. "Hey babe" she said smirking at me making me shake my head and walk to the other side of the room. You must be wondering why we broke up and if not oh well imma tell you any way.

               // flash back to that night//

My girlfriend, Madison, and I were gonna go all out tonight at Jack's party and I knew it was gonna be the best night of my life as I was her first or so she told me. As I waited for her to come to the party I went upstairs as I had to use the restroom but when I opened the door I saw Madison and Jack getting it on in the bathroom. As they heard the door open Madison quickly pushed him off of her and tried to run at me but I shut the door and walked out of the house mad and hurt to think I was beginning to fall in love with her and drove off back to the house and into the fridge where I kept the alcohol and drank myself to sleep that night.

                                           // flash back over//

Shaking my head of that awful night I realized that the teacher was in the classroom and it was already almost time to go making me sigh and pack my things up just as the bell rang. Getting up Madison grabbed my arm and stopped me making me look her to see she was wearing her usual slutty clothes. She wasn't like this when we dated last year when we were freshman but I guess she decided she needed to which is why I stopped talking to her besides that nights event. "I want us to get back together and I know you do to. I mean you don't want to be with that quiet freak do you?" she said smirking at me as she pushed her chest up to my face making me shake my hand out of her hold and walk out to go find Riley had already left to Spanish. Going to Spanish I made it just as the bell rang and saw that she was drawing once more making me sigh.

"Hey what happened to me getting you" I asked making her sigh before writing something down and showing it to me "I didn't want to cause problems with you and your girlfriend" I read making me shake my head and sigh. "She's not my girlfriend ok she's nothing to me in fact it was a year ago that we dated if that's what Sara was telling you in your math class by the door she just want's to make sure no other girl can have me but Madison because she still wants me but she did something to me that broke us up" I explained making her sigh and look at me before nodding. "I asked that question this morning because I want to get to know you and maybe become more than friends" I said making that blush that I'm slowly beginning to love come on her face and nod. As class began to start we were able to work in pairs but the teacher had chosen who we worked with making me sigh but was ok since I was with one of the boys but what I didn't like was that she was with a guy as her partner who happens to have a reputation. Making sure to sit next to them I began to do my part of the project while Jacob started to talk about how hot Riley was making sure she wasn't listening every once in awhile.

Becoming slightly mad that he looked at her that way I overheard what Charlie, the guy she was with start to flirt with her making me look over to see her blush out of embarrassment making me sigh which caused her look at me and smile ignoring what he was saying which made me happy for some reason. As we were half way done everyone started to pack up making me sigh in relief that she was going to be away from him but as I saw him waiting for her by her chair I walked over and grabbed her bag as she was about to grab it making her look at me and smile before I held out my hand for her to grab and walked away after she waved bye to him leaving him there mad making me smirk. "You have science, yes?" I asked looking down at her as I realized how small she was which was adorable but shook my head as I just thought the word adorable and wondered what this girl was doing to me. Shaking her head yes at me I walked her till she pulled my arm for us to stop and saw that it was coach Smith's class. Opening the door for her she sat at the table on the side by the pencil sharpener that was on the wall and sat down making me put her stuff down as coach asked me what I was doing before looking over at Red and nodded before smiling leaving us alone.

Hugging her to me I felt her arms go around me making me smile before kissing her forehead leaving after telling her I would come to get her for lunch despite not having the same lunch period as her. Walking out I could hear everyone awing at her making  me chuckle and went to the counselor to change my schedule so I had c lunch with her instead. After talking to the counselor which so happened to be my aunt I was able to be moved into c lunch and was taken out of the period I had with Madison which was even better before going to English.