Daddy?... he's not coming back

Red's pov

It's been two weeks without seeing daddy and I've been hurting a lot. After that night Nicole has been so horrible to me but the guys tell her off for me before leaving me to myself like I've always been. After about a week I found out that the guys were in the gang as well the one daddy ran with his dad as well as Raven but she's a little which is why she was there that night to protect me. As days pass I've become myself that I used to be before I came here, lifeless and no light in my eyes anymore. Daddy stopped coming to school and when I tried texting and calling he never answered but I still leave messages telling him about my day but the guys tell me its useless to get over him but I refuse that is until now as I watch Dominic smash my phone on the table. "HE ISN'T COMING BACK BECAUSE HE'S DONE WITH ALL OF IT HE WANTS TO BE NORMAL NO WORRIES OF TAKING CARE OF SOMEONE HE'S DONE HE ISN'T COMING BACK!" he yelled as he smashed and finished smashing my phone right before me.

As the tears fell from my eyes I saw something flash through his before he glared at me and walked away with the rest of them looking at me and gave me a flip phone before leaving me in the cafeteria with everyone staring. Getting up I grabbed my things before leaving out the front door not worried about anything at this point and walked into the woods that were in front of the school. Going deeper I saw a little river and sat next to it before looking into the water letting the tears that had fallen down my face drop in adding to the flowing river with a purpose. As time passed I noticed how dark it has gotten and looked down at my phone to see it was almost seven o'clock with ten missed calls from mom making sigh. "Mom" I said calling her as I saw that my number was the same before I heard her voice freaking out about how worried she was and how she was gonna call the police but noticed I was crying.

"I'll be home soon ok" I said making her sigh and say ok before I began to walk out of the woods and down the road feeling as though I was being followed. Looking behind me I noticed a red and black car driving before slowing down beside me. "You ok" the man in the car who I couldn't help but notice how handsome he was, well not as handsome as da- Drake. Frowning at my thought I nodded to the man only for him to sigh and ask if I needed a ride. "No just need some time thats all" I said making him insist on taking me home and after a while I began to turn the other way before I heard his door open and looked to see he was walking towards me.

Running I saw another car coming and waved it down making them stop before two more men came out making me realize it was too late before falling into darkness.

Drake's pov

Listening on the phone as he yelled the words I told him to use I felt myself stop breathing as I heard her quiet cries making me wish I never did this but I knew I had to do it for the sake of keeping her safe. Even if that meant me getting hurt. "It's done" he said sounding like he was having a hard time from keeping himself calm as he didn't want to do this neither of them did. Hanging up the house phone I ripped it from the wall and threw it across the room and dented the wall. Grabbing the scotch bottle I looked at it and saw the girl on the picture turn into my princess and threw it against the wall as well before destroying the living room.

After about what felt like days I looked to see its been ten hours since I've heard anything making me frown and grab my phone and saw missed calls from her mother making me frown and wonder as to why she would call me especially twenty times. Finally picking up this call I heard her freaking out asking me where she went. "Wh-what do you mean she's supposed to be at home already" I said in a strained voice as Ive been screaming and crying all these past two weeks. "She called me at seven and said she needed time to herself she never needs time to herself she always wants someone with her she hates being alone so you tell me where my daughter is" she said becoming angry as I began to think of things before shaking with rage. "They got her" I said before falling unconscious.