You're a little

Reds pov

Getting up from my bed after mom left like usual I did my usual stuff before going into the closet deciding on what to wear before grabbing my back crop top with the shoulders cut off, ripped skinny jeans and a plaid shirt for around my waist before I went back into the bathroom and changed before doing my curls and left not wanting to put on makeup and went downstairs to fruit and waffles.

"I'm gonna drive you today to school but won't be home tonight so the babysitter will be here ok" she said making me nod and become curious as to where she was going and walked to the car with James in my arms before putting him in his chair in th...

"I'm gonna drive you today to school but won't be home tonight so the babysitter will be here ok" she said making me nod and become curious as to where she was going and walked to the car with James in my arms before putting him in his chair in the back as he giggled making me smile and kiss his forehead before getting into the front. Once mom got into the car she strapped me into my seat belt and kissed my forehead before starting the car and drove off a different way to the school. Getting to a light I noticed a mall and looked at mom making her smile at me. "I plan on making a trip for us tomorrow or this weekend to go" she said making me smile and nod before getting out and waving goodbye as she drove off. Turning around I saw the guy I ran into yesterday I believe his name was Chase, walking over to me. "Hey red" he said making me smile and wave just as he pulled me in for a hug making me smile and hug him back as I loved hugs before letting go as he told me to follow him and walked inside.

Stopping in front of a group of guys I recognize one of them from my Spanish class talking to the guy next to him before looking over at Chase and did some kind of friend handshake before looking at me and smiled. "Hey Riley" he said making me blush and smile before waving back before Chase began to talk to someone. Noticing that everyone knew each other I felt awkward around them and began to fiddle with my hands before I heard Drake call my name. "Can I talk to you for a second" he asked making everyone stop talking and look at us making me nod my head as I didn't like everyone staring at me and followed where he was walking to and walked outside the doors to the gates where no one else was. Curious as to what he wanted he pulled something out of his bag before I realized it was my book and began to freak feeling my breathing come short.

Looking at me he saw what was wrong and began to calm me like my mom did by rubbing my back and telling me to breath. Calming down he looked down at me as he was holding me and asked if I was ok. Nodding my head he gave me back my book and looked at me to make sure I wouldn't freak out again. Looking at him curiously he must have realized what I wanted to ask. "You left it on your desk in the class room the other day and I knew you wouldn't want anyone else to see it so I made sure to give it to you this morning; your very talented" he said making me smile slightly before asking "did you see the whole book" I wrote down making him blush and slightly nod before surprising me with what he said next.

"I know your a little and its ok your secret's safe with me but I didn't know about it until last night and I was wondering if you had a um daddy" he asked and I could tell he was shy making me giggle which made him look at me and smile. "That was cute" he said making me blush and wrote down "no I've had one once but he was a fake" before showing him as memories came back making me shake my head. "I didn't mean to bring up bad memories" he said making me smile telling him it was ok just as the bell rang signaling us to go to class. "What class do you have" he asked making me hand him my schedule before nodding and smiled before he helped me to my class as I forgot where it was. "I'll come by to help you to your next class sweetheart" he said making me blush and nod before he left to his class.

Waiting for class to start I thought about what happened this morning and smiled just as the bell rang and we stood up for the pledges. As the bell rang I began to grab my stuff before I turned around and saw Drake standing at the door waiting for me like he promised smiling over at me. Blushing I walked over and gave him my schedule before he held out his hand making me look at it before slowly grabbing it and followed him throughout the crowded halls that always scared me. "Don't worry I got you" he said in my ear for me to hear him and as he said that I realized how tight my hand was on him making me look at him apologetically making him squeeze my hand to tell me it was ok before we stopped at a door that was closed. "She should be here soon but I got to go I'll come back and we can go to Spanish together" he said making me nod and smile before he kissed my hand and walked away leaving me blushing and staring at him.

"You should be careful of him he's trouble and he's also with Madison" I heard making me look up to see a blonde with glasses standing next to me. Staring at her confused she explained that he was dating a girl named Madison making me feel embarrassed and sad. "I won't tell but you should know" she said making me nod and smile at her just as the teacher came and unlocked the door and we went to our seat. As the teacher started the lesson I couldn't help but think about what the girl told me and how stupid I felt for trusting someone that quickly as I should have been used to someone playing me especially from my ex.