Daddies little rider

Drake's pov

As the day finally arrived everyone began to get excited even my little princess which made me smile each time I saw her. Driving to the halloween store I parked the car and got out grabbing James and went to the front seat grabbing Red's hand and walked us in. "What should James be for halloween princess" I said as she looked around with such a beautiful look in her eyes I couldn't help but be mesmerized by them. Thinking for a minute she jumped slightly and pulled me over to the wall that was a little way from us before picking out a brown bear suit with a blue bow which looked so cute. Grabbing the costume I told Red to look around for her costume making her nod before walking over to the bigger section while I walked over to the dressing room and changed him into it.               Sending a picture to her mom she freaked out and told me to buy it making me chuckle as she said "OMG MY BABY BEAR IS SO ADORABLE!" making me laugh and take it off before redressing him and walked outside to find Red but couldn't find her. Texting her as to where she was I heard her phone go off next to the room we were just in making me knock on it. Opening the curtain she looked up from her phone and came out with a very sexy but a bit revealing little red riding hood outfit. Standing there with my mouth open James began to shake his head making me look to see him looking upset and shook his head. Laughing as he was starting to have that protectiveness over his big sister she frowned at him before he broke and sighed giving in which made her smile.                Looking up at me for approval I thought about it before nodding my head but told her she would need to wear shorts at least under the dress making her nod and smile kissing my cheek and went to change once more. Grabbing the costume from her I walked over to the extra things and grabbed fishnet leggings and a basket before looking for my costume. Looking around I saw a wolf mask and nodded before thinking about black jeans, leather jacket and black boots making me nod before smiling down at her and walked to the counter. As she was about to grab her wallet I quickly laid out money and grabbed the things as she pouted making me look at her and shake my head before we walked out making her sigh and put the things in the back with a sleeping James before getting into the car. "Daddy I don't like you buying me so much things" she typed in her phone making me sigh. "Princess daddy just wants to spoil you he already has so much money he doesn't know what to do with it he just wants to spend it on you" I said making her think before sighing and nodded but typed in "fine but I get to buy daddy things he needs" she said making me sigh and nod knowing I didn't really need a lot of stuff.             Getting back to her house we opened the door and was attacked quickly with mother running over to us grabbing the bags and rushed to see James in the costume. Walking behind red up the stairs and into her room where she got ready to meet my mom. Helping her get dressed in a pair of black and purple leggings before grabbing a purple off the shoulder sweater and had me put her hair into a pony tail before we walked down to the car and drove to the place I rarely ever call home. Getting closer I saw moms car in the drive way and sighed sitting still making her grab my hand grabbing my face to look up at her and smiled at me. Nodding I opened my door before walking to her side and helped her out. Going into the kitchen I see mom there in her work uniform making me mad knowing I told her about to day and having dinner together tonight so she could meet my princess.                  "Are you kidding me" I said stepping into the kitchen making her turn around to see she had a box in her hand that said clothes making me freeze in my spot shocking her that I was even there. "W-what are you doing" I said making her frown and shake her head setting her things down. "I can't do this anymore Drake no more you've done to much your sister left because of how bad it got I can't keep pretending that I don't blame you for your fathers death because every time I see you all I see is him I'm done" she said before grabbing the box and walked out going through the other door and left driving off. Standing there I felt arms around me as I stood there frozen in place and a head in my chest. After what felt like seconds which was probably five minutes I felt a hand pulling me to my bedroom up the stairs and was laid down before my princess came into view with worry and sadness in her eyes but all I could think about was my mother finally walking out on me telling me it was my fault the one thing I blamed myself for all along.               "I-it I-isn't your fault ddd-adddyy" she said making me mad but quickly held my tongue before I yelled at her not wanting to yell at her because she's just trying to help. Tearing up she told me to let it out and before I knew it I was crying in her arms before falling asleep wishing none of this would ever happen.