Cuddles and nightmares

Red's pov

~Dream~

I was in the school again for some strange reason and as I began to feel a pull on my heart and brain something told me to turn the corner as if I was going to Spanish but I wish I didn't because once I did there I saw him. Drake had his arms around Madison's waist and as I looked closer it looked like she was expecting a baby and fumbled backwards as they both heard me making them look over at me. As I looked over at Drake I saw him with an emotionless face while Madison was smirking at me before saying "I told you I would get him back now I have him forever" she said rubbing her stomach before they disappeared making me run over to where Drake was. When I looked up at him and into his eyes I saw how miserable he looked like he was drained of life and he was dead inside which scared me. Beginning to think I realized this was all just a dream, a horrible horrible dream that I couldn't get out of and tried to yell his name but nothing came out.                Crying I began to see everything around me almost like an earthquake was shaking the school before a voice began to call my name and the only thing I saw was light.

~Dream over~

"Red baby wake up!" I heard a yell before I slowly opened my eyes to see daddy looking at me liked he's seen a ghost and held me close to him as I was somehow already in his lap. "You started to scream and calling to me I couldn't wake you up" he said breathing heavily into my hair and held me tight not letting go as I looked around to see we were in the parking lot of Walgreens. Lifting my head from his chest I grabbed his face before giving him a small smile to tell him I was ok and brought him to me before kissing him deeply. "D-Don't l-leave me" I said getting better at speaking which made me happy while he looked at me frowning and shook his head grabbing my face in his hands and kissed me once more.

"Never ever. I'm never gonna leave you until you tell me to, but even then I wouldn't" he said making me sigh and nod before moving my head to the door so he could lift me up and walked to the Walgreens door. Holding my hand he walked me over to where the medicine and wraps were before grabbing a big box that had a cast on it. As I was about to look down to see how much it was he blocked my sight of the tag before I could see it making me groan in frustration before he pulled me away not being able to see how much it was. Going to the counter he handed the lady his card as he tried to "casually" put my face into his chest so I couldn't see it and grabbed everything from the lady before leaving and ripped up the receipts and threw it away opening my door like always and buckled me up. Driving back to the house I began to feel my stomach in pain once more telling me that the Advil stopped working making me moan in pain.                 Seeing that I was holding my stomach he laid his hand on it before beginning to rub it which somehow begin to make it better making me sigh. Finally getting home he grabbed the stuff before coming to my side and walked us to the door and opened it before we were bombarded with questions from mom and her babying me with kisses and all kinds of motherly things. As she settled down she went to put the baby to bed as we began to build our fort. Finishing up we both went under the fort and cuddled with me on his chest watching Netflix on the iPad despite having a tv right in front of us which made us laugh. Looking up at him as we were in the middle of the movie I tapped his shoulder  making him look down at me before I kissed him.                     As the kiss began to heat up I got up and straddled his lap holding my arm to my chest as to not hurt it before he laid me down with himself on top of me before kissing down my neck and to my chest making me grab onto his hair and moan. "I'm gonna do something just lay back and relax ok" he said looking up at me from my chest making me nod before he began to kiss down my stomach and began to pull my yoga shorts slowly down and kissed the outer part of my princess area. Hearing my breathing become shallow he looked up at me as he kissed before taking my underwear with his teeth and began to pull them down making me whimper. Coming closer he put his face closer and stuck his tongue out and began to eat me out. Trying to move him away he looked up making me whimper before typing "I'm bleeding" I said making him shake his head and stuck his finger in me. Breathing heavily while groaning I pulled at him and begin to feel my stomach tighten with some kind of feeling needing to release something thats inside my stomach. "mmmmm" I made some kind of noise making me hide it with my mouth only for daddy to take my wrist above my head so I couldn't move them.                    "Leave them there no moving" he said as he began to kiss down my neck and rubbed down my body making me squirm and release the tightness that was so tight in my stomach. "Next time you ask baby and to signal that to me when you can't speak it will be two tapes on my shoulder ok" he said making me nod and sigh breathing heavily. Sighing he lifted me up and into his lap after sitting up and just held me close with his forehead onto mine making me smile happily.  "My mother will be home tomorrow and I would like it if you would meet her" he said making me shocked and nod before typing. "Do I have to be a big girl?" I asked.              Showing it to him "Only if you want to sweetheart you can do whatever you want with daddy around you can be whatever you want, anything" he said almost as if he was trying to bring up my wolf side that he saw in my book making me think before nodding and smile before kissing him. "Ice cream?" I asked on my phone making him chuckle before nodding kissing my forehead and got up before bending down picking me up along with my Paci as we walked into the kitchen before putting into my mouth surprising me how daddy like he's gotten making me smile and laid my head onto his shoulder. Sitting me onto the counter after grabbing the things he came back and did it in front of me so I wouldn't fall. Pointing at the fridge he picked me up and walked us over before opening the door so I could grab the cherries and chocolate syrup looking at him with hope. Thinking about it he sighed and nodded making me giggle with happiness and walked us back over before he let me cover it with chocolate syrup, rainbow sprinkles he got out earlier and poured cherries all over the top of the sprinkles.                  Smiling and clapping my hands he smiled and kissed my face before grabbing his bowl of the same thing before we walked back over to the living room and sat on the couch. As we began to feed each other mom came through the front door with a bag in her hand and threw sprites at us making daddy quickly catch them before handing me mine and rubbed my tummy in circles before putting on the lion king and not long after we both fell asleep in each others arms.