Party night

Drakes pov

"Princess are you ready to go we gotta drive a while to get there" I said walking up the stairs about to open the door until the door opened by itself revealing a very showy princess. "Woah princess I don't know if I like that on you it's to revealing hone it looks very beautiful but I just don't want anyone seeing what's mine" I said making her look down at herself frowning slightly making me sigh before giving in as I did tell her at the store she could get it but I didn't know she would grow more for it to be that short on her. "I can change if you want me to daddy or put tights on" she wrote down making me nod and helped her in the tights before pulling down the short dress back down on her. Looking at her face I noticed she was already watching me making me smile and bent down before lightly kissing her lips and grabbed her basket walking us down to the car after saying goodbye to her mother. "When we get there sweetheart daddy wants you to stay near him ok no matter what and don't drink anything anyone gives you even if you know them" I said making her confused but nod not understanding making me realize how adorably innocent she is thinking everyone is perfectly kind.

"I love you princess" I said making her smile and said "I love you too daddy" she said whispering as I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it before turning on the radio to "most girls" her favorite song and listened as she whispered the lyrics before we got to the party. Stepping out of the car I started to regret coming here as I saw some of the guys already passed out drunk on the lawn and some walking around drunk laughing at what I wasn't sure. Walking to her side I opened her door for her and held out my hand before pulling her to my side keeping my hand into hers before telling her "remember to stay near me and keep your hand in mine ok" I said making her nod and continued to walk into the house before I heard cheering form the corner making me look over to see the group and walked over. "Hey Red" they said king her wave and look around as I stayed for a couple of minutes to talk before she began pulling me to the kitchen to see what all the screaming and cheering was about. "Hey if you want to leave at any point tell me and we can I won't mind" I said making her nod as I noticed she looked like she wasn't liking the loud noise and I didn't want her drinking unless she wanted to try something then only a few drinks as I didn't want her drunk and hurt the next morning.

After about an hour of just sitting on the counter with me in between her legs she looked down at me and whispered "can we go now" she asked making me nod and knew she wouldn't like it here before picking her up and wrapped her legs around my waist walking us to the door and to my new truck having a surprise for her. Driving into the woods I saw earlier I parked near a tree house I found that looked abandon and got out of the car making her confused. Walking to her side I grabbed her and carried her to the house climbing up the bridge stairs that I made just the other day so we could come up here and made sure it was stronger for us to be held up. "I found this the other day and made me think that it could be our little secret hide out fix it up anyway we want paint it maybe and bring in a mattress so we could have a little sleepover with some nets so the bugs won't come in and we lay under the stars after we cut the opening up from the top what do you say?" I asked her making her smile and nod looking at me and pulled me in before kissing me gently smiling. "You're so good to me daddy I don't deserve you" she said leaning her forehead onto mine making me look at her shocked before grabbing her chin so she was staring at me in the eye.

"Princess you're to good for daddy. I didn't even know any of this, that this part of me existed and without you I wouldn't have known that this is what that empty feeling was that I kept feeling all these years. I wouldn't have known that all I needed was a princess like the angel in my arms and for that I could never thank you enough" I said looking into her eyes while holding her face in my hands and watched as she leaned into it. "I love you daddy" she said making me smile and bend down to kiss her lightly before breaking free and looked down at her to see her eyes closed and a smile on her face. "I love you too princess so so so much" I said making her giggle and kissed her once more only this time making it heated and picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist and slowly laid her down on her back with my arm as a pillow for her and ran my hands down her sides making her shiver and giggle as it had tickled her.

Sliding my hand slowly up her shirt so she could stop me at any point she nodded in approval before putting her arms up letting me take her shirt off using it as a restraint on her hands. Smiling up at me I smirked down at her and ran my lips slowly down her neck until I hit the spot I was looking for and heard her moan and began to suck and bite before looking at it and nodded in approval at my mark I made. Pulling me back down on her neck I chuckled and began kissing down further to her chest and down to her breast before lightly squeezing making her moan out before grabbing the end of my shirt making me grab it and take it off for her and let her hands take over with feeling my body as I continued to go down further before hitting the top of her skirt that I thought was a dress and pulled them down along with the shorts leaving her in her panties and bra. Looking at the beautiful girl before me I kissed her deeply putting all of love I had for her in it. "Let's postpone this. I know its ruining the moment but I just want our first time to be perfect" I said making her nod and laid there catching her breath as I began kissing down her stomach and began slipping her panties down her thighs making her look at me wide eyed.

"I never said anything about not tasting you now did I princess" I said making her blush red and laid her head back as I dipped my tongue deep inside her tasting her sweetness that I loved on my tongue as I felt hands tighten in my hair while hearing beautiful sweet moans coming from my princess. "Da -daddy I'm cl-close" she said making me tell her "hold it just for a minute" I said inside her still as she began to tighten her legs around my head making me know she was closer. "NOW" I said with so much authoritative that had her weak before I felt her juices on my tongue cleaning her up as she was laying there breathing heavily her hands slowly releasing themselves from my head. Pulling her panties back up her legs with my teeth she watched me as I led them to the place they were meant to be all the while staring into her eyes and watched as lust began to fill them once more. After they were up and I was leaning on my knees she got up before throwing herself to me and had me laying on my back like she was with her on top of me making me laugh before she began to kiss down my stomach and to my jeans taking them off along with the boxers. Staring at how big I was I watched as she bent down and took me slowly in her mouth making me groan feeling her lips on me and watched as she took my full eight inches down her throat before working her magic not long after having me humming in her mouth. Leaning my head on the floor I felt her cleaning me up before licking her hands clean while I pulled everything back on. Sighing I opened my arms wide open for her to come into.

"Princess you won't be able to walk for a week when I'm done with you".