Ch.29

[Nicole on the Side before the orange hair]

Warren stood behind me as we got closer to getting the test done. Suprisingly, the principal allowed this to be done, not even calling parents to see if they granted permission, because he was such good buddies with coach. I went up to one of the set-up's and sat in the seat before I layed my arm on the table.

"Sucks to be here doesn't it kid?" the phlebotomist said. 

"Yeah, I used to date her." I said as he wiped my arm with a sterile wipe.

"You guy's didn't have intercourse did you?"

"We never had sex. She just sucked me off." I said, as he inserted the needle in my arm and connected the tube to steal my blood. I squirmed because I absolutely hated needles.

"Well if she swallowed your sperm, she could still have a chance at pregnancy. It's usually a 0% chance but if your sperm survived in her digestive system, it could've traveled to her eggs and fertilized them." he said pulling the needle out my arm and putting a cloth on the bump. "But hey, that's 0 out of 7 billion."

"But she sucked me off over 6 months ago?" I said. It couldn't have been me that got her pregnant, she would've been bigger by now.

"Well it takes 2 hours for the sperm can fully be in her system; could still be in there to this day just not have reached the egg." he let go of my arm as I pulled it back.

"But my sperm would be old wouldn't it?"

"Look kid, all I can tell you is I wish you the best. We'll be back with results hopefully by the end of the week and we'll find out. Good luck." he said putting a bandaid on me.

I nodded to him and waited for Warren before we walked to the student parking lot.

"Looks like you two had a good conversation." he said poking at his arm.

"He gave me some useful information." I said.

"All I know is that I'm not the one who got her pregnant. I've been faithful to my girlfriend ever since."

"Oh yeah. You and Annisa Watson right? How long has it been dude, 10 years?" I laughed leaning on my car.

"Very funny, 2 years and 4 months. Been good." he said. Annisa was one of the most beautiful girls on the cheerleading team. No one hated on his and her relationship even though they were an Interracial couple like Brenda and I. Their relationship was hidden for a few months until the teams found out.

"Catch you later." I said after we talked for a few more minutes. I got in my car and drove to Brenda's house. 

Her phone must've been shut off because it went straight to voicemail. I pulled into the front of her house and knocked on the door. She didn't answer so I rang the doorbell and waited for her to answer. The door opened and her dad stood there.

We stared at eachother for a good minute. He reminded me of Stan from the office with a combination of Cleveland Brown from the Cleveland Show. I was cracking up inside until he spoke.

"Can I help you?" he spoke.

"Umm, is Brenda home?"

"No she's not. What do you need? Who are you?"

"I'm Clark Gonzales. I'm here for my girlfriend, so could you let me know if you know something?"

"Your girlfriend?" he asked. The guy was bigger than me, not by height, but I was getting a bit intimidated. "She doesn't have a boyfriend."

________________

Brenda Palmer;

"Brenda, you don't need to end your friendship with Megan just because we slept together." Jerry said as we were in front of Megan's mom's house.

"But I will because she's fucking my rapist. I even told her who you were and she still sits on your d*ck." I said.

"Please get past that, I don't want to be reminded of that. I'm sorry for doing that, I'm not that type of person! Forgive and forget-"

"Why don't you try to forget. What if you were in jail and an inmate slipped one up your asshole; you wouldn't enjoy it!" 

I pushed past him and knocked hard on Megan's door. I stood behind Jerry so she wouldn't see me right away. She opened the door and spoke.

"Jerry baby, come back for more?" she asked. She put her arms around his neck and I guess kissed him.

"This needs to stop." he said moving her arms. I waited quietly to make my explosive entrance. The guy was tall and fit, he covered me up.

"What?"

I stepped on the side of him and she looked at me wide-eyed.

"What's going on?" she said.

"You tell me. You fuck your half brother you didn't tell me about AND my rapist at the same time. That's such a bitch move, I ought to throw you a biscuit." I said.

"Brenda, look it's not a big deal, he's changed-"

"People don't change, they mature; unlike your low ass."

"Oh get over yourself Brenda; you'd fuck him too if he didn't rape you."

"No I wouldn't, because I'm not a desperate whore who sleeps with everything that talks. You must sleep with your step dad-"

"That's enough." Jerry spoke silencing us both. "We're done with whatever this relationship was Megan," he started, making her mouth open. "And Brenda; you need to chill the fuck out because your attitude is not pretty. You're gonna go far, but with that attitude, you're gonna end up ruining your own life.

"It's best you two not stay in contact because you both are bitches. And two bitches doesn't make a right." he finished.  

I walked away going back to my car to drive home.

______________

I walked in the house to see Clark seated on the couch, wondering how he got in. But then saw my dad walking down the steps with a rifle in his hand and aiming it.

"DADDY STOP!"

_______________