Ch. 11

Brenda:

I can't cope and don't ever think I will cope from what happened nights ago. 

I told my parents but didn't say a name cause I was afraid. I couldn't even go to school. I went to the hospital that same night and got a kit and tests ran on me. I am thankful I didn't get any STD's from him.

Clark and Nicole texted but I just didn't respond. 

If you were forced to do things you normally would want to do, it'd make you never want to do it again. I'm scared to have sex because I'm afraid I'm gonna feel fear like before. 

I lay there wondering what I could have done to take that night back and stop him from coming in my home, but I can't change time. 

My mother came in my room hurriedly. It was the middle of the day and I stayed in my bed on naked sheets.

"Find a dress to wear for this evening Bren, I want you to look presentable." my mother said leaving my room to finish this evenings dinner. She had her boss coming over for whatever reason with his family. I continued to lay there until 7. 

I got up sadly. My legs hurt and so did down there. 

I took my mid-sleeve black lace dress out the closet along with black flats, and found my spandex black shorts to wear underneath. I looked myself in the mirror and cried.

If this happened for a reason, I hoped God knew what he was doing. I cleared my face and cleared my mind before going downstairs earlier to see my mother last minute cleaning.

The doorbell rang 

"Welcome to our home Mr. and Mrs. Veroni. And of course Jeremiah!" she smiled giving them hugs while I looked at him. 

My rapist. 

He eyed me so hard with a grin plastered on his face.

"This is my husband Gregory and my gorgeous daughter Brenda." my mom smiled sarcastically when she turned to me. She escorted them to the couch while I stood by the door and my dad followed her. 

I prayed in my head and walked in there to sit by my dad.

"You have a lovely home Doctor." the woman said complimenting our house. Of course its nice; my mom is a doctor. 

My mom thanked her and said something about dinner and showing them around the house; thanks mom. I sat in the room alone with this rapist.

"Don't even say hi to me dollface?" he said smirking at me. I looked at him in disgust.

I sat silently.

"Why can't we just forget that and just be a couple already?"

"Why don't you ask your parents?"

"Why don't you ask yours?" he said back causing me to shut up quickly. 

"Why did you do that to me?"

"I wanted you to feel something you never did before. And judging from that night, you liked it."

__________________

CG;

"He-hello?" she spoke.

"Hey babe, where you been. Are you okay? You haven't responded to me and I was about to call 911." I asked. 

"Umm I was just sick-"

"Want me to bring something over and make you feel better?"

"Umm no. We actually have company over so I'll umm, sneak out to see you or something." she whispered at the end.

"But I don't want you to get caught babe."

"I'll see you in a few minutes." she said hanging up. Football practice just let out and I went to the locker rooms and put on some basketball shorts and kept off my shirt; it was a hot day. 

As I was getting ready to leave, I noticed someone out of all people I really didn't feel like seeing; Kylie. Her dad is the coach for the team. She never told him about us dating and breaking up, or else he'd break my face. Kylie was walking my way and I sighed until she passed me up causing me to be confused and stop in my tracks. She was walking to Perry. Wait isn't Perry with Gennifer?

Two week Recap*

"How's Gennifer?"

"She's fine I guess. I've been faithful to her and shit but I want her pu*sy!"

I laughed hard.

"Dude oh my gosh-" I started trying to catch my breath.

"-look, just ask her."

"If I ask her, she'll think I'm a sex-craved horny teenager. But if I jack off, I'll be fine."

End Recap*

I laughed at the thought until I saw them making out while coach's back was turned. She went to him and hugged him and I continued walking to go home and meet Brenda.

"Can I talk to you for a moment babe?" I asked. She came to sit in my car in the driveway. "Are you okay?" 

"Why?"

"You don't look okay. Is someone bothering you, so help me I'll beat their ass Bren."

She sat quietly. I shrugged and we sat their in silence for a few minutes.

___________________

Kylie with Perry?! Will Brenda say something or break Clark's heart in the process? What do the parents have to do with this? Comment!