Ch.32

Meranda up there ^ (:

__________________

It felt good coming to school finally. Brenda didn't want to leave my side because she thought someone might kidnap me or something again. The night I came home, my mother lit into me. But what confused me was that she was mad at me for getting kidnapped. 

"I'll see you at lunch?" Brenda asked as we stood in her first period class.

"Ahh, afterschool. During lunch we have the team meeting about Kylie's kid and who's the father." I said holding her in my embrace.

"Okay, see you then." she said kissing my lips and pulling back.

"I love you." I said as she went inside the class. I walked to my class at a slow pace before Dalton, out of all people, caught up with me. "Can I help you?"

"Look man, I don't have time to beef with you. I just came to apologize for our past shit-"

"I'm late to class." I said continuing my walk.

"Wow nig*a. Still the little immature white boy you was in the first place."

I stopped where I was and looked at this fool. I'm immature? I'm the mature one for not walking up to him expecting us to be friends all of a sudden knowing damn well I'd get my ass kicked.

"Immature? Look bro-"

"We ain't brothers nig*a. You more than a sister than a brother and it's so hard for you to get over petty shit."

"You really want to do this here. I'm done with you; you're the one acting like a bitch-ass boy for calling me out my name when I should be in class right now." I said. The last bell rang and I knew I had to start taking my classes and grades more serious than before.

People like Dalton weren't gonna stop me from getting my diploma and getting the hell out of here.

"Did he just call me a bitch?" He asked the air. "Nig*a please. You lucky I'm not roastin' yo' white ass looking like a tan casper the ghost. It's too early to deal with you." he finished walking away.

I looked at him walking away wondering why he came up to me.

The rest of the day was going okay until lunch. I went to the football meeting room so we can see who the father was for Kylie's unexpected child.

I knew damn sure it wasn't me. 

"Well gentleman, the results took longer than I thought but I'm just as nervous to see who it is as ya'll are. Reminder, this stays in this room and doesn't need to be spoken anywhere else." Coach said, sighing. He opened the envelope nervewreckingly and unfolded the paper. The entire room was quiet as Coach looked up and dropped the papers before stepping out the room.

Oscar Phillips, picked up the paper and was shocked at the answer.

"Perry's the father." he said. We all looked at him then at Perry who was shocked that he was the father.

"That's impossible-"

"No, that's disgusting. You're practically asking for your ass to be kicked off to team aren't you?" Oscar asked. He was the replacement QB when I was off for a while.

The teammates left out except for myself, Perry, Scotty, Brandon, Harry, and Greg, the old crew. We all moved on; I was distant from them and they began to be distant from eachother.

"Why would you do that to Gennifer?" Greg asked.

"Don't bullshit me with that. I know you guy's have been texting about hooking up behind my back." Perry said. Greg went back quiet and we looked between the two.

"I hooked up with Kylie because Gennifer wouldn't give up her virginity to me. But it's funny that she'd give it to you in a heartbeat."

"Listen, Gennifer and I used to fuck with eachother back in 9th grade. You transferred to the school and fucked everything up. We still love eachother but she stayed with you so your dumb feelings wouldn't be hurt."

Perry lunged at Greg, tackling him; the two went into a brawl before I pulled back Greg and Harry pulled back Perry. The room was silent for a bit before I spoke up. This shit had to end.

"What the hell is wrong with us? We used to be the best of friends and now, all this shit is coming out because Perry got Kylie's ass pregnant." I said.

"I told you to stick in in her ass, she can't get pregnant that way." Scotty said above a whisper. Brandon took Scotty into his own hands and punched the fool cold out.

"Yeah guys, this isn't like us. We used to be an unbreakable friendship and now we can barely stand in the same room together. I don't know about ya'll but this shit isn't working for me. We're either in this friendship together or we go our separate ways." Harry said.

"I'm sorry," Greg started.

"Damn right you are, sorry son of a b-"

"This is the exact crap that Harry's talking about; we're graduating sooner than you fools think and we're gonna let a pregnant girl get in the way of our brotherhood?" I said.

"Well you guy's need to figure something out because I'm not gonna be here when hell breaks lose and someone gets really hurt." Brandon said leaving the room.

Perry just looked at Greg with so much envy and hate while Greg looked at me focusing on Scotty's sleeping body on the floor.

________________________

Brenda Palmer POV;

I came home early now feeling likeI had either the stomach flu or Mother Nature is knocking at my walls.

I realized I had no one to call or hangout with since all of my friends were backstabbing bitches who only cared about riding someone's d*ck. 

I called my dad knowing he was on break, just to talk to someone.

"Dr. Palmer?"

"Hey dad,"

"Hey Bren; just the person I was about to call. I have some exciting news!"

"Okay, what is it?"

"I never cancelled out the tickets to Paris and we can still go this summer." he said.

I was mentally screaming, other than Puerto Rico, Paris was my next spot I wanted to visit. Some people say it's not what you think it is but I have eyes for a reason.

"But don't you have an extra ticket?" if my dad lets me, I'd take Clark with us in a heartbeat. It is the city of love.

"Yep, that's why I'm taking your Aunt Logan." he said. Aunt Logan? Aunt? Named Logan? Since when?

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Your mom's sister, we were on again off again."

"You mean like in a relationship?!" I said loudly.

"NO, umm, like in the family. We were in contact at one point then stopped." he said. 

Liar.

"Well when do I get to meet her?"

"Umm, it's Wednesday now, she'll be in town on Sunday and be with us until we go to Paris."

"Are you serious dad? I don't know the woman and you're letting her stay with us?"

"We'll talk later." he hung up.

Something was shady about this woman and I didn't even know her.

_____________________