Ch. 10

So I just published a new interracial story called 'Mr. Panty Dropper' and I can already tell you it's gonna be bomb af' [x But check that out and tell me what you think about it so I can publish more chapters lovelies <3

This chap is pretty inappropriate at the end so viewer discretion advised.

______________________

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Bren asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"Nothing baby just how lucky I am to have you." I said. She smiled and gave me a quick but soft peck on the lips. The day finally was over and I went over to Brenda's house because no one would be home yet; which leaves us time for anything we want to do.

"You want some Chinese food or pizza?" she asked looking at me and the house phone to see where to call for us to eat. I really wanted to eat something else.

"Chinese please."

"Aww I wanted pizza." she whined.

"Then get pizza babe." I laughed at her and she smiled knowing she'd won me over. She called for a delivery for a stuffed crust Hawaiian pizza which was her favorite. She came to sit on the couch as I was on one end and she was on the other. We sat for like 15 minutes watching the TV. 

I stared her down waiting to see if she'll move closer to me, and when she didn't, I grabbed her feet, pulling he waist to me.

"What was that about?" she giggled.

"You were too far away and I needed to touch you." I said.

"We were literally 1 foot away Clark." 

I kissed her lips and she was quickly into it which made me take my shirt off right before the doorbell rang. I groaned from frustration.

I moved so she could get up and get the door and grab our pizza. "Delivery for Brenda?" the guy said. Sounds like a douche.

"That's me how much do I owe you?" Bren said scrambling in her pockets for the money.

"15.75 gorgeous." he said. 

"Do you have change for a 20?"

"Of course, I'll run to the car to get some. Here's your pizza," he passed it to her and she carried it to the kitchen island and went back to the door to wait for change. He came back and grabbed her hand to put the change in and winked.

"Thanks." she smiled as he left.

"Anytime, call whenever."

She shut the door and I watched as she unfolded and crumbled a piece of paper between the money and throw it on the counter.

"Pizza's in here, I'm going to the bathroom!" she said kissing my cheek as she walked by. I said an okay and got up to read the note.

'Call me. -Jerry' 

It had his number on it and I took it and tore it up throwing it away. I grabbed some paper plates from one of her cabinets and set some out for us. She came back smiling and I acted like nothing happened.

"What's wrong with you?" she studied my face.

"Nothing. Just wanted to do something,"

"What?"

"This." I said kissing her deeply for a minute before she pulled back.

"You're gonna make me lose my appetite." she winked.

"You're my only appetite." I smirked and hugged her body laughing.

We ate some pizza slices and I left at around 8 before her dad got home. I got a text from mom that my prick of a father was home; with Meerkat.

What was mom thinking?! He could be drunk and throw a damn bottle at her for all I know knocking her ass out. I hurried home to see him sleeping on the couch with a beer in his hand and Meerkat asleep on the opposite one. 

Thank God I didn't have the beat the shit out of him.

I carried her upstairs and put her in her bed then kissed her cheek. I might not have the perfect family but at least I can say I have one, excluding that man downstairs. My mom, sister, and girlfriend are the ones I wake up everyday hoping to see and I don't want that to change.

__________________________

Brenda:

That guy gave me his number and of course I wasn't going to call it. 

"You coming out to eat with us babygirl?" my dad said walking into my room.

"I ordered pizza today and ate already, I'm good. Have a good time you young folks." I laughed at my dad. He snapped his fingers pointing to me and left out my room. It was around 8 now so he and my mom were just leaving to go out to eat. 

I sat in my room alone in this house bored, I'm grateful for no homework but sometimes you just want something to do. I count down all the minutes they've been gone and it's been 62 now. The doorbell rang and it was probably them, maybe they just stopped to pick something up. 

I ran downstairs nearly tripping to go to the door and open to see the pizza boy from earlier.

"Can I help you?" I said a little awkward.

"Maybe. I was just seeing if you got my note earlier, I was hoping you'd call for a good time or something." he smiled.

"Look Jimmy-"

"Jerry."

"Yeah. I have a boyfriend and I'm not comfortable speaking to you at night by myself. Please don't come by again." I said as nice as possible.

"He's not here?"

"Why does that concern you?"

He looked behind him in the night and pushed his way inside as I tried to stay away from him. He locked my front door before running after me.

I kicked and yelled for him to let me go but he refused until we reached my room.

TRIGGER WARNING: Rape (Please skip if makes you uncomfortable). My intention is not to offend anyone.

He threw me on my bed and pinned me down before I could blink. I had on a tank top and boy shorts and I could feel him hardening through his jeans causing me to scream for help.

He took one hand and went down to my shorts and stuck fingers inside of me. It was hard and painful and he continued to go faster and faster. I cried as he undid his jeans and forcefully stuck into me; it was hard and hurt me so bad.

"You like that don't you baby." he kissed my neck which had tears falling on it. I felt paralyzed. He removed his d*ck before cumming and came on my stomach. I slowed down my crying knowing he'd leave and never come back to my home but boy was I wrong.

"I know it's your turn baby." he whispered. He pulled my shorts all the way down and continued slamming his filthy fingers into me. I felt dead. He kissed down there and let go of my bruised wrist.

He covered my mouth tightly.

"We could always go for round two baby."

I cried and stared at this guy. 

"You fucking understand?!" he yanked. "If you even speak to anyone, i'll get you next time you aren't looking.

He fixed his pants and walked out the room and thankfully out the house as I heard the door close downstairs. 

The bed is wet and I got raped. 

Oh my God.

______________________

 Will she tell someone? Will Clark find out? Who WILL find out?