Ch.7

Photo just to stir your imagination on what they could possibly look like*

__________________

I don't know what I did to Brenda but she probably hates me now. I mean, I didn't think of her as a 'toy' at all; she's like a jewel, irreplacable. 

After she left me I just drove home, I've had a pissy day as you could tell and no one's making it better.

My sister was out of school for no reason today so she stayed home by herself. I walked in the house to see her watching Spongebob and eating junk food.

"Clark? Don't you have school today?" she asked.

"That's a good question. But a better one is why you're eating all this junk." I said. She knows she's not allowed to eat junk food in the morning/afternoon but mom's not here so she was safe.

"Please don't tell mom." she begged. I told her the secret was safe with me if she didn't rat me out.

I went upstairs to think about everything goin' on. Brenda probably doesn't like me anymore, Perry probably won't talk to me for awhile, the entire cafe will talk about it all day, and Scotty is an ass.

My life is suddenly in a ditch now. I go from relevant to forgotten, loved to played, and nice to asshole. I'm just feeling shitty now. I may seem like I'm overexaggerating but it's true. My life feels incomplete with that special someone in it. 

That special someone is Brenda. It's only been a little while but I believe love at first site. She was everything I could ever want in a person. I gotta tell her how I feel at some point but how do I? She just views me as a manipulator so why do I try?

_______________

Brenda Palmer:

I noticed Clark left; probably to go beg for Kylie again. What's the point of liking him anymore, he never dealt with me since before last week. At least it was the end of the day, no more bullshit.

"What's on your mind sugar?" Dalton asked me. We've been close friends since freshman year and got closer every year. He's lightskin with gorgeous long curly brown hair. His eyes were a light brown. He'd been trying to get with me since then and has not given up. I mean, he has the looks and all but I'm just not interested in him. 

"Boy troubles. You don't need to know." I said.

"Oh yes he does. His name is Clark and cakey got a thing for him." Nicole interferred. I shot her a look and she smirked.

"The guy on the team with me? I can't stand him, ugly ass nigga. Think he's the best thing in the world, but really, he ain't nothing but a chip holder."

"What the fuck guys? You guys aren't making my problem any better. I'll talk to ya'll later." I said. Yeah I was pissed about them talking shit about him. I walked over to my car and strapped in to go home.

"BYE SALTY!" Nicole yelled from her car. I gave her and Dalton a short wave and drove off to my house. I got there and guess who I see, damn Clark walking up my front steps. At least my dad wasn't home yet, he'd go twenty questions on him. I jumped out the car and went right behind him. He turned and had watery eyes and some flowers in his hand. 

"Clark what are you doing here?" I said. 

"I came to give you these flowers, Brenda. You're special to me and I wanted to apologize about everything and I want to say-" he started. He rubbed the back of his neck like he was nervous. Boy what? I'm the one who should be nervous.

"Say what?" I said.

"I like you. Like more than you think; you probably don't even like me anymore Brenda. I'm sorry I should go." he said about to walk away.

"No, wait, Clark." I grabbed his arm before he walked down the steps. "I like you too, I just, just, have a hard way of showing you. It kind of hurt that you wanted me to keep it on the down-low the other day because I want people to know about us if we're going to be fuckin with each other."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying Clark that I would love to get to know you and sooner than later get in a relationship with you."

He smiled a sincere smile and pulled my face in for a kiss. Oh damn he was making me hot. I unlocked the door still kissing, then led him to my room.

I wish a nigga would mess this up.

I fell back on my bed and he continued kissing my neck and lips; I groaned from the pleasure I felt.

"Do you wanna do this?" he panted. I nodded and he started grinding onto me causing me to moan his name. I'm not going to say I've been waiting for this moment, but a vibrator was doing no justice the last few months. 

"Wait." I said. I reached in my nightstand and gave him a condom. Nicole left them here when she slept over last.

I pulled down my bottoms and underwear and he took his d*ck out. 

Let me just say, it was, well...that thing was big. He put it in slowly before finally putting it all the way. His moan was so sexy and I could definetly tell it was his first time. After about 15 minutes, he came and then went to work on me. 

His tongue seemed so long as he continued to eat me out for about 15 more minutes. It was the best experience I'd ever had. 

Clark laid next to me after I finished.

"Thank you Clark." I said.

"For what?"

"For making this the greatest head I could ever imagine." he smiled.

"Couldn't have been possible without you." he joked. He kissed my forehead and rested on it.

"Brenda?" he said.

"What's up?"

"Be my girlfriend?"

_______________
Woop woop, all is well now ! Comment what you think on this ch. lovelies !!