Ch.18

I couldn't believe what she just said. Is she lying to me or is she serious? 

Why would she hide something like this from me out of all people? I stared as she cried even more. We dropped Megan off at her house, luckily her youngest brother was there, and drove in silence back to Brenda's house.

"Please say something." she sniffed.

"I'm not gonna say anything, I'm gonna fucking do something." I muttered. "I can't believe you hid this from me all this time Brenda." I said shaking my head.

"You can't fucking blame me! I didn't know what to do-"

"You could've called me or the police and it would've been taken cared of." I yelled. She just continued to cry and I didn't really feel bad for a moment. She should of told me instead of bottle this for so long. 

Hell she should've told the fucking police or her parents or something. 

Tomorrow, I will kill Jerry.

Actually, I might get caught for attempting to kill him so I'll just rearrange his entire body. I parked in front of Brenda's house and no one was home as usual at her place; you could tell because the porch light would be on. I hit the steering wheel making Bren jump. 

I repeatedly hit it over and over.

"Are you okay?"

"Does it look like I'm okay Bren? Huh? You just told me something no man ever wants to hear happen to the woman they love. You kept it from me all this time. You could've prevented it by not taking his number in the first place that night and this wouldn't have happened!"

"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME? And I can't just get him out my life, our parents know eachother-"

"I don't care if they know Beyoncé! I'm beating the shit out of him then calling the cops to put his ass where he belongs." I got out the car and came to her side to open the door. She walked slowly to the front door and unlocked it.

"SUPRISE!..." people in the house started off before fading their 'suprise' and looking at Brenda then me like I did something. It was her parents who I somewhat seen pictures of but never formally met. I didn't expect to meet them this late at night and while Bren was crying. There was also other people I wasn't familiar with and some young kids. Brenda looked at me and then back at everyone else before closing the door behind us.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!" her mother, I'm guessing, yelled. Brenda looked at herself and realized she was still in her sexy dress that I wanted to rip off at Zach's estate.

"WHO IS THIS BOY?" her father said. I put my hand up to wave unsure what to do and then awkwardly put it in my pocket. He looked me up in down like I was disgraceful. I only had on some plaid pajama pants and a 'I love Alaska' t-shit, what was wrong?

"-OH MY GOD WERE YOU GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM?!" her mother embarrassedly said as other guests butted in their business.

"No ma'am I was just dropping her off home-"

"WHERE WERE YOU?!" they both screamed.

"Megan took me to a party-"

"AND YOU JUST WENT DRESSING LIKE A HOE?" her mom said.

"Ma'am that is unnecessary to call her that-"

"NO ONE IS SPEAKING TO YOU YOUNG MAN." her father interrupted.

"Get your butt upstairs right now Brenda Leann Palmer or so help me I will go to jail for child abuse." her mother gritted her teeth. Brenda looked at me and was gonna hug me before her father gripped her arm and moved her from me.

"You don't need to put your hands on her sir-"

"This is family business-"

"I consider Brenda my family, I treat her like she's a grown woman unlike you two people. I barely know you and you appalled me with your reactions towards her." I spat. I looked around at the other people who were previously staring and walked out of this shitty home. If this is really how her parents act, I wouldn't want them to be in our life when I marry her someday.

I left their home and got in my car to drive home and hit some items to practice how I was gonna hit Jerry.

________________________

Brenda POV:

"You act like a slut bringing boys in here, you get treated like one." my mother said smacking me across my face. I've never seen them act like this towards me, they were so hostile. I cried on the ground as she pulled her belt off her waist from her jeans. I didn't really do anything wrong except come home late; they're usually not here anyway so why does it matter if I have a curfew?

"This is gonna show you how disappointed in you I am." she said lashing at my bottom. I hadn't had a whoopen since I was a kid. Why were all these people at my house is really the question? What was the fuckin surprise?

What the hell Is wrong with my parents all of a sudden?

_______________________

CG;

I've been sitting here with Brenda under my arm in the cafeteria for over 15 minutes. I already told her I was gonna beat the shit out of Jerry and she couldn't stop me. She told me what happened last night and I was tempted to go back to her house and curse her ignorant parents out; no matter how old they are 

They didn't have to embarrass and treat their daughter that way.

She looked tired today and I could tell she was. She was wearing leggings, and a hoodie with some ugg boots. 

"Why are your knuckles skinned?" she asked. I looked and saw Scotty with Nicole and Jerry on the other side of him.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I said before getting my hand from hers and getting up to beat the shit out of this prick. He was laughing with Nicole before I came and knocked his lunch out of hand and pushed him to the wall; I can smell the tension in the atmosphere.

"Dude what the-"

"You fucking rapist!" I said sending blows to his face and stomach. I knocked him to the ground where he spit blood out and I turned him to hit his face even more; I was gonna kill this guy.

"She-she did things I'm sure she doesn't do with you." he laughed in my face. Wrong thing to say man. I punched him in his throat causing him to choke and I got pulled off by two guys before I went back to stomp him in his dumb ass nuts.

I stomped them at least 5 times and punched him one last time for the KO. I heard his nose crunch and him be stunned on the fucking ground. And there's a sleeper. The cafeteria was quiet and I walked back to the table I was sitting at while Brenda put her head in her hands. People gathered to make sure he was still alive (sadly) and looked back at me.

"IS THERE A PROBLEM?" I yelled. "Because ANY of you can get these fucking hands at this point."

"Clark Gonzales," a security guard asked with our Vice Principal and Superintendent standing by. I nodded.

"We need you in the office."

Here we go with this shit again.

_______________________