back

Tierra's POV

School starts today and I don't really know what to expect

School starts today and I don't really know what to expect. I've been pretty distant from everyone. except Andy of course. She's really been my rock this past month. We moved closer to the school and now it takes us five minutes to get there.

"ANDREA YOU BETTER BE UP HOE!!!" I screamed upstairs. She always sleep over the alarms. despite what everyone thinks we don't go out. We sleep in separate bed and everything. sometimes.

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH ALL THAT YELLING TIERRA! THATS NOT MY FUCKING NAME!!!" she hate when I call her by her full name. She be talking about some.

'IM anDy WhO ThE hEll iS AndRea'

She came downstairs and was wearing a white Tee that had black chinese characters on it and some black ripped jeans with yellow vans.

"bitch. change." I said stale facing her.

I was wearing a yellow shirt with a black jean skirt and my yellow vans we have that are alike.

"hoe no. you tryna match me. it's okay that you wanna be like daddy" she said and winked. I gagged and walked away. She stay with the jokes I'm used to it now.

"come on man" I rolled my eyes and threw her the keys to her white jeep.

this car had this bluetooth thing so as soon as I got in the car my phone connected to the radio and stuff. I turned on Juice WRLD.

"now this. this is daddy mf." she mugged me.

"shut that shit up he is annoying" I looked at her a held my chest like she shot me.

"wooooow that hurt." I looked away from her.

We were pulling up to the school and everybody was in our faces. shit was annoying as a bitch. I started mugging them back and some stopped looking some started staring harder.

We went to park in the regular place the gang and allem park. Tod came up to me and picked me up.

"yooo sissss I miss you mane. You for real a stranger now. I should bea.." he stopped mid sentence when Vonni pulled up in a new all black car.

"uh I miss you too Tod imma swing by the house later to see y'all okay" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek and left before having to face Vonni.

"what was all that about?" I heard Nessa try to whisper.

I went into the main office to get my schedule and prayed that I didn't have classes with Vonni. That would be hella awkward. I'm just hear to get my work done and graduate with enough scholarships to go to college.

"we have period one and five together Ti" Andy said comparing our schedules. I was not paying attention at all at first.

"oh that's good." I said still not completely caring.

"look at me." Andy said turning my chin towards her.

"everything is going to be okay. stop trying to think of everything that could go wrong and think about all that you're about to accomplish. we're her Tierra. we finally made it." She had a point. I couldn't even get excited about the fact that I'm a senior because of some boy. well that boy was my everything.

"okay okay you're right." I admitted.

We got to Mr.Louis' class for first period which was AP english. I sat in the third row one seat down from the end cus I ain't want to sit in the very front. We were twenty minutes in when I was taking notes and Mr.Louis' voice was replaced by a voice I hope I wouldn't hear.

"uh the lady gave me the wrong schedule."

"go sit next to the girl in the third row" Mr.Louis said. I hoped that I counted what row I was on wrong. I didn't.

I was waiting for the bell to ring but we had thirty minutes left.

"okay everyone that's enough for today. Time for a back to school activity." Mr.Louis said turning off the projector.

great.

"I'm giving everyone an A or B with a number behind it." he gave us our letter and number.

"now A's turn to the B on your right." he just fucking had to.

"um can I use the restroom" I tried to get out of it.

"no Tierra sit down you're not slick" sometimes I find him funny sometimes I think he's aggy.

"okay can we not make this awkward for either of us." Vonni said. his voice sounded different. He sounded gentle like he was scared to break me.

"yeah sorry." Mr.Louise gave us the directions and we got to it.

"Look Tierra I'm sorry to be honest I'm sure you don't want to hear my apology right now. I understand that. but just remember there's always a reason for certain things. but, things can always change. I still love y.." then the bell rang.

"well I'll talk to you later Giavonni." i said and got up and left Andy and everything.

Vonni's POV

wow. shit hurt how she ain't even let me finish saying I love her. It's not a lie. I love her so much and I hate hurting her. It's hurting me not being with her. Kaiden is helping a little bit. Kaiden is down here with me. That's for real my bestfriend. shawty knows how to get down.

  Kaiden🤞🏽🤣:
what you need from the store hoe?

Vonni😼:
get me some ramen noodles whore since you never want to cook.  

We been living together for a couple of months now. We got business and we mind it. When them lil boys be coming out her room at midnight I don't say shit. When the basement smell loud she don't bother me. I rock with her heavy. But she's not Tierra.